Chapter 17

I see nick walk down. I wave him over.

"I was wondering where you ran off to this morning. I guess I should have known you were down here." he says giving me a kiss.

"Ya. Me and my food." I laugh.

"Oh hey josh. How you doing man?" nick asks shaking his hand.

Can you say awkward!

"Pretty good. Claudia this is nick, Jens..." he trails off.

"I'm that losers boyfriend." Nick jokes.

"I'm Claudia, Josh's girlfriend." She says emphasizing the girlfriend part.

"Nice to meet you." Nick smiles.

He sits down next to me. Josh and Claudia walk away from us.

"Well she's a bitch." I say.

"Jen.. You don't know that! You just met her." nick laughs.

"She told me that Josh was hers and if I tried stealing him, I would regret it and lose you and all my friends."

"You will never lose me."

He hugs me and gives me a kiss on the forehead. If only he knew what happened. I don't deserve him. I cheated in him. I kissed Josh. But what about Claudia? Do I tell josh. I mean I have to be a good friend, right?

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I tell nick.

"Okay." he says with a mouth full of food.

I walk up and knock on Elizabeth's door. she opens it and groans. I walk in and fall on her bed. Willow glances at me from her chair at the desk. she sits down next to me.

"What's wrong jen?" willow asks.

"Claudia is a total... Butt." I tell them.

"Didn't you just meet her?" Elizabeth asks raising an eyebrow.

"She told me if I stole josh from her, I would regret it and lose everyone."

"Oh."

"Yup! So do I tell josh or not?"

They both don't say anything. I lift my head up and look at them. They glance back and forth and then behind me. I look back and see josh standing there. well shit. He stares past me at the door. I look forward and see Claudia. well double shit.

"Is that... is that.. true.." josh stutters.

"Josh is obviously jealous. I would never say that!" Claudia tries telling josh.

"Just leave."

"You will so regret that jen!"

She runs out. she's gonna tell nick something bad. I jump up and run after her. I get to lobby too late. nick looks angry..

"Is it true jen?" he shouts.

"Is what true?" I ask.

"Don't play dumb! is it true!"

"I don't know what you are talking about!!"

"Whatever. we are over."

Tears stream down my face.

"No nick please." I cry.

He pushes past me up to the room. a few minute later, he comes back down carrying his suitcase. Claudia just smiles as I cry. I walk back upstairs into my room. I hear someone walk in but I'm too down to look. my bed dips down. I feel the steady breathe on the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry josh!" I cry, "I didn't know you were in the room."

"Shh it's okay. I don't want to be with her." he whispers, " I want to be with you. you are my end game and I'm your end game."

______________________________

Joshifer prevails!! yay! hope you're happy! promise to update soon! thanks for reading! vote and comment!

-Tris