Chapter 23

Right as josh was going to say those magical words, Nick burst through the bushes crashing into both of us.

"Nick!" I gasped/yelled.

"Jen please don't marry him! I still love you." nick pleads.

"Nick you are drunk. You need to leave."

"I can't! I need you."

"Josh I'm gonna take him back to his hotel. Ill be back later." I tell josh giving him a little smile.

"Okay. do you need any help?" He asks.

"No ill be fine."

I help nick stand up. I wrap my arm around his waist. he stumbles a few times but finally I get him back to his hotel. I help him into bed before turning away from him.

"Wait jen." he croaks.

"What nick." I snap.

"Please stay." he says reaching for my hand.

"I can't. I have to get back to josh."

He reaches out and gets ahold of my arm and pulls me on to the bed. I try to push him off but his grip is so tight.

"Nick let go." I say through my teeth.

"Please." nick begs.

I raise my hand and slap him across the face. he lets go of me ad just stares at me.

"Oh my god. nick I'm so sorry!" I quickly say.

I run out slamming the door. I walk back to the hotel. I wrap Joshs jacket around me, pulling it tighter aroun me. I see josh sitting in the lobby. he looks up and sees me. I stop. He runs out to me.

"Josh..." I whisper.

"What's wrong jen?" he asks.

"I.. I," stutter, " I.. slapped him." I start crying into his chest.

"Hey hey... shhh. It's okay. What exactly happened?"

"He was trying to get me to stay and he pulled me on to the bed with him. I tried getting away but I couldn't so I slapped him."

"Jen that is self defense."

"It is?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry josh."

"Why are you sorry? You didn't ruin the night. I still got to be with you."

I remove my head from his now wet chest. I wipe my eyes and just look into his.

"By the way..." I pause, "its a yes."

"What?" he asks looking very confused.

I just look at him. He finally gets it and pulls the ring out. he slips it on to my finger before passionately kissing me for the longest time. I hear a bunch of clapping. I look past josh and see the cast all standing outside the hotel staring at us.

"Seriously! do you guys have nothing better to do than watch us!" I exclaim.

"Oh shut up and get over here!" Elizabeth exclaims.

Josh and I walk hand in hand over to them. they force us to let go. I hug Elizabeth first.

"Did you know about this?" I ask her.

"Of course! Who do you think helped him plan it!" she says.

"I should have known there was a reason you came early."

"Yea you should have."

"Thank you."

"Anytime babe. you know in always here for you."

She kisses my forehead before hugging me.

______________________________________________________________

Aww how cute! well I think it is anyway! did you guys expect that? So i noticed i have been getting less votes and reads, i got no clue why! so tell me why? Hope you liked it! comment and vote! Thanks!

-Tris