Chapter 13

**Two months later**

"Claudia, lets go! You are a slow walker girl!" I exclaim.

"Josh shut up."

"Make me."

She leans in as I lean down and we kiss. Its a short lived kiss but it's better than nothing. I rest my arm around her neck and shoulder. We see the paps but purely ignore them until one shouts something:

"Josh where's jen?!"

I look over at Claudia, her eyes really wide. I give her a kiss and start walking again.

"Is it true jen is dating her ex nick!!"

We walk back to my bike. I hand her a helmet and then help her out it on. I lift the guard up. She flexes.

"How do I look?!" She asks me laughing.

"You look perfect! A little stupid, but it's perfect anyway." I tell her.

"Gee thanks."

I sit down and help her on before taking off. She waves the paps as we take off. I have to chuckle at that. God this girl.

**Jens P.O.V**

"Lets go to a park." Nick suggests.

"I have to reread mockingjay." I tell him.

"I don't care. Get up. You can read at the park."

"What are you going to do?"

"I've got my own book to read."

He takes my hand ad partially drags me out of the house. We walk down the street hand in hand. The paps keep their distance which we are both grateful for.

"What does your mom think about us?" He asks.

"She was a little mad but she says if I'm happy then she's happy."

"That is really cheesy!"

"I know!"

We both crack up laughing. I rest my head on his arm. he wraps his arm around me. He makes me feel so safe. It's like I'm almost sane when he is around. But josh he makes me do crazy things and takes me out of my comfort zone. Questions my every move, which makes me question life itself.

"Stop thinking and enjoy the day." Nick whispers.

"Sorry."

"Its fine." He sits up and kisses me. Yup more than friends it is.

Nick lays the blanket out before leaning against a tree and getting comfy. I lay down and rest my head on his stomach.

"I'm hungry." I finally say after like an hour of reading.

"Okay hold on."

He walks away and then comes back with two sandwiches and some grapes.

"Where did you get this?" I ask him.

"Place around the corner." he tells me

We quietly sit eating our sandwiches, just enjoying the moment. God this boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys but its gonna be a while until they get back together... Dont hate me. Im just a person. Promise to update soon!!

-Tris