Chapter 11

We saw good bye to my family before shutting the door and falling on to the couch. Josh wraps his arm around me. I snuggle into his chest.

"What were you and your mom talking about?" he asks.
"Oh just girl stuff." I say smiling.

Josh knows not to push it and turns his attention back to the movie that is now starting.

**Josh's P.O.V**

Jen lies in my arms sleeping. I look down at her and I see so much. So many memories, many laughs, many stories to tell, but mostly I see my future. She is everything that I could possibly want. She is truly perfect. Just don't screw it up Josh. I pick my beer up and take a swig of it before passing out with jen in my arms.

I wake up alone. Jen is no where in sight. My heart starts racing. I hear a clatter in te kitchen. My heart slows down. I stand up and walk in.

"Good morning beautiful." I whisper wrapping my arms around her.
"Good morning." she says turning around.
"You got a little something."

I rub the flour off her face before kissing her sweetly.

"I'm trying to cook here." she tells me.
"Well.. I think you should let me take over because I'm not a fan of black pancakes."
"Good idea. I'm going to take a shower."
"Okay."
"Okay."

Is that going to be our thing now. Okay. Just like in the fault in our stars by John green. best book ever written besides the hunger games of course. I hear Jen's feet trample up the stairs and into our bedroom. Yes i said our bedroom . she comes back down a few minutes later all fresh and clean. I had her a plate and a glass of milk along with a kiss on the cheek. E News turns on and i see a picture of Jen and Nick. 

"Jennifer Lawrence and ex boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult have dinner together? The two are still friends considering Jen is dating costar Josh Hutcherson but something could still be there. Lets not lie to ourselves, our hearts broke when J.Law and Nick broke up, could thye possibly be rekindling an old flame?" The reporter says.

I turn the tv off and slam the remote down. I see Jen wince. I lean aginst the counter and fold my arms waiting for her to say something. 

"Josh nothing happened." She whispers.

"Then why didnt you tell me!?!" I shout angerily.

"I knew you would freak out and make a big deal out of it!!"

"Well ya! I dont really like MY girlfriend hanging out with her ex!"

"Dont you trust me!!"

Silence... I say nothing. I trust Jen more than anyone but i cant fnd the words to say.

"Im gonna go." She whispers.

I stay in the same place. She walks into the living room to grab her purse before i hear the door slam shut. I run my hands through my hair. Great now what have i done. I pick up my phone and dial my moms number.

"Hey mom" I sigh.

"I thought i would get a call from you." She says.

"Wanna go shopping, grab some lunch."

"Sure honey." 

"Pick you up in ten."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry people but i had to! Dont hate me!! IM NOT EVIL!!! JUST WAIT!! Hint for the future: Jen and Josh will both move on but some how find themselves back in each others arms. 

Anyone wanna make a book trailer me? If you do email me boeing329@gmail.com 

Thanks!!

-Kelsey