Chapter 24

"Jen!" My manager yelled.

"Yes mam!" I say walking into the room.

"You have interviews today."

"What about filming?"

"Today is your day off this week, besides Sunday."

"Seriously I have to spend my off day doing interviews.."

She cuts me off, "josh will be with you the whole day."

"Oh okay."

I sigh and then begin the growling process of getting ready.

~~

I meet up with josh and Sam in the lobby before heading off to the first interview at some radio station thing.

"Why am I even here? All the interviewers are gonna ask about is you two getting engaged!" Sam complains.

"Aww is wittle Sammy worried about not getting enough camera time?" I joke.

"Wes! Wes he is!" He sticks his tongue out at me.

"Now you two, do I have superset you guys." josh says.

"No." we both grumble.

"Then be nice!"

I look over at Sam trying not to smile. he is the first to crack. He can't help but smile and he just laughs his butt off. literally his butt probably would have fallen off if he wasn't sitting down. Once we arrive at the radio station, you hear the fans start screaming. Our body guard dude opens the door, while three others wait to protect us from fans. I wave to a few of them before josh take my hand and leads me into the station.

Josh, Sam, I take our places in the booth before the on air sign lights up and the guy starts talking.

"Hello Alabama! hope you guys are staying cool on this hot, sunny day. Today in studio we have got the amazing actors from longates newest and most anticipated movie hunger games catching fire, josh hutcherson, jennifer lawrence, and Sam claffin! How are you guys doing today!" The radio guy exclaims.

"Well I mean this is our only off day." I mumble before josh elbows me.

"We are doing great!" josh says covering up what I just said.

"Now you guys are filming part one and two at the same time, is that correct?"

"Yes we are. It's going to hard and tough on us but at the end of the day, we are practically family now." Sam says.

"Thank you Sam! Whats it like working with Francis Lawrence? Last movie you had a completely different director." He asks us.

"Um well i think its different because of their different styles of directing. They both are amazing directors and they both bring the story to life. So they are both great. Francis sees things in a really cool way. He will take a scene and just make it more alive than anyone could ever believe. Just looking at the rough copies we have of mockingjay, his camera angles are out of this world and just absolutly amazing." I boast.

"I agree with what Jen says. He has a very creative view on things and most people would think it is the craziest idea ever but then you see the finished movie and you are just like oh my god!! That was so amazing!" Josh adds.

"Now i have to get to the question that the fans are demanding. Who is single and who is taken? Becuase Jen you have been off and on with long time boyfriend Nicholas Hoult but then there is Josh."

"I am happily married." Sam says smiling.

"I'm taken." Josh and i say at the say time.

Every bust out laughing.

"Taken by who? josh are you still with Claudia and jen are you still with nick?" he asks us.

"Actually no. We are together." josh says smiling as he takes me hand.

"You heard it here first folks! jen and josh are together!"

"It took long enough." Sam mutters.

"Well that is all the time we've got with them! Here's some luke Bryan!"

We stand up and shake the guys hand before walking out. the fans swarm us again. Josh takes my hand. the guard dude opens the door for us. Josh helps me in before climbing in along with Sam.

"You are an idiot!" I say to Sam before slapping him.

"What did I do!"

"It took long enough." I mock him.

"Oh ya.. haha that!"

"Yes that."

Josh just laughs at us. We walk into the best interview with Hollywood Hotwire! I love them! I walk over to Chelsea and give her a big hug!

"I haven't seen you in forever!" she exclaims.

"I have been filming for the past months." I say.

"I'm not stupid jen!"

"Yea well..."

"Gee thanks!"

We all sit down on the couches. josh and I of course sit next to each other.

"Hi and welcome to Hollywood Hotwire. I'm Chelsea your host with Jennifer lawrence, josh hutcherson, and sam claflin. welcome!' she exclaims.

"Great to be here." josh says.

"Okay I have to say something or I might burst. Jen, we are like best friends and I know pretty much everything but what I don't know is why you have a rock in your finger. please explain."

"Well Chelsea..." I pause poking at josh.

"We are engaged." josh finishes for me.

"I knew it! I knew it! Ryan you owe my ten bucks!"

After a long day of interviews and endless explaining the dumbest things, we finally return to the hotel. within five minutes of being back, my phone rings.

"Hey momma." I say.

"Jennifer there is something I need to tell you." she says inbetween sobs.

"Mom what's wrong?" I aske frantically.

"You know how your dad went to the doctor for that weird bump."

"Yes mom..."

"Well... we got the results..."

______________________________________________________________

An update just after another one! yea I'm feeling generous. it's a rare thing so take advantage of this shit! it might not happen again! anyone see the catching fire trailer last night! it was the only reason I watched te baseball game! It was amazing! comment and vote thanks!!

-Tris