Chapter 15

I am then left alone. I hear the door shut along with sobs from him. He is the one I'm suppose to hate, the one who broke me, th one who didn't trust me, but yet he is the only one that makes me feel whole inside. He's like my other half, the missing part that no one can ever fill. He is the one.

Elizabeth walks back in. I just stare at her.

"What you looking at?" Elizabeth says in a weird accent.

"When did you know your husband was the one?" I ask her.

"I knew he was the one when he admitted he still loved me after we broke up and it had been months and..." she trails off, "oh my god... Josh is your one."

"Exactly what I was thinking. He has been there for me through thick and thin, he still loves me and hasn't gotten over me."

"Well have you gotten over him is the question we should be asking."

I thought for a moment, had I gotten over him? that was a question I couldn't find the answer for.

"And there's your answer." Says Elizabeth.

"What?" I ask confused.

"If you had moved on, you would have said no right away but you didn't, so you still have feelings for him and haven't moved on."

I stay silent. How is that possible? what about nick? What am I going to tell him? Josh is still dating Claudia. Oh well. I'm happy with nick. I'll stay with nick.

"Doesn't matter. Josh has Claudia, I have nick." I tell her.

"Do you really believe that, Jen?" Elizabeth asks.

"It is what it is."

With that I get up and get ready. We walk out to the bus together. we go our separate ways. I sit down next to willow, who then moves and josh sits down. I glare at willow who just smiles.

"I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to but I want to be friends again, I miss you so much." josh says.

"Josh... I... I can't.. I mean." I trail off.

"Please.. Give me a chance."

"Fine."

He gives me a big hug and I actually hug him back not wanting to let go. Sadly he lets go. he sits back and we catch up just like old friends.

"Have you gotten out of the house more?' he asks laughing.

"Funny! Yes I have." I say while playfully punching him.

"Oww. that hurt." he whines.

"Be a man!"

We both bust out laughing.

"Did you see new episode?!?" He asks.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! I was like girl what are you doing crazy!" I exclaim

"It was te craziest thing ever!! Like so much drama and action!!"

"I know!!"

I rest my head on his shoulder. I feel him sigh. my heart breaks at little more. How can I stand to be friends with him. He is my ex... The one guy I'm suppose to hate... But I can't... He is my other half. The one who completes me.

"Jen... We are here." Josh whispers.

I look up into his big eyes. He smiles before leaning down, cupping my face, and kissing me. You wanna know the worst part.. I kiss him back. After a few minutes, we pull away to breathe.

______________________________________________________________

Oh no.... Friends obviously isn't gonna work for them! what's gonna happen? what will josh tell Claudia and what will jen tell nick? so many questions!

Thanks for reading

-Tris