14⇏Drunk

Woozi's POV

"Yah, Kim Mingyu! Since when did you order those sojus?!" I asked, kinda mad to see 14 bottles of sojus were standing straightly on the table.

"Yah, chill. Sooha's here. We should have fun tonight!" He cheered as he took a bottle and walked to Wonwoo.

I took a quite long glance at Sooha. She was having fun with the members. My heart suddenly beat fast as I saw her smile. Lee Jihoon, wake up! Am I really falling for her???

"Sooha, try this." Mingyu handed her the bottle of soju.
"Uh, eo." She took the soju from him and drank. "Woah!"

"Huh, Kim Mingyu, where did you get the soju?" Soonyoung asked, looking around to find another bottle of soju. "Oh, there it is!"

"Yah, Na Sooha. Stop drinking it." Hansol told her, keeping his eyes on the screen as he beat Seungkwan with the game.

Sooha seems to ignored him and kept on drinking the drink. Oh My God. She's getting dizzy. "Mingyu, I want more."

"Here." Mingyu handed her another bottle.

She should stop it already. I walked towards her and was about to hold onto her shoulder, but someone already have done it. It was Joshua.

Joshua's POV

Mingyu was crazy! How could she let this girl drinks so much sojus?

I walked closer to her and held her shoulder. "Sooha." I softly called her. Her body started to be heavy. She must be really dizzy right now. She couldn't even control her body balance. "You should stop drink that."

"Oh, Joshua ah." She smiled, closing her eyes.

"Eh, Sooha!" Seungcheol was shocked to see her in this condition. "Hansol, bring her to your dorm back. She's totally drunk."

"Mwo?!" Hansol immediately ran to us and grabbed Sooha. "Yah, I told you to stop, didn't I? You're too stubborn."

Hansol held the both of her shoulders and made her face him. But, all she could do was closing her eyes. Hansol then let go of her shoulder and let out a heavy sigh. Once he let go of her, she started to lose her balance.

Before she could reach the ground, I quickly ran towards her. But, I was late. She was already fell on Hansol's shoulder. She accidentally throw up on his jacket.

"Hansol!" The boys started to surrounding Hansol.

"Omo, what happened to her?" Jeonghan asked, looking at me.

"She's drunk and accidentally throw up on Hansol." I replied. I approached her and held her shoulder. "Hansol, go take my jacket. I'll wash her face."

Hansol nodded and walked to my wardrobe. I carried Sooha to the toilet and washed her face. After that, I gave her a cold milk. Her eyes look heavy. I guessed she's tired.

"I want to sleep." She muttered.

"Let's go to your dorm, first. I know you're tired." I said

Hansol walked towards us. "Sooha, let's go back." Hansol helped her stand up.

The both of them went to their dorm back, so did the rest. Me and Chan would stay here since it was our dorm.

Sooha's POV

"URGH!" I automatically shouted loudly as I woke up from my sleep. "Why do I smell alcohol?!" I smelled my body. "Urgh, my mind is so dizzy right now!"

"Yah, can you lower your voice?" Suddenly I felt a pillow was hitting my face. I looked at Hansol. He was trying so hard to sleep. He was fully covered in a blanket.

"Hey, do you think it's time for you to sleep? Do you know what time is it right now?" I stood up.

"Just let me sleep. I'm so tired right now." He replied weakly.

"What did you do last night, huh?" I crossed my arms even though he won't look at me.

He sat straightly all of sudden, throwing the blanket aside. "What do you think? I'm.. taking.care.of.you.pabo!" He changed his face to a mad one.

I immediately widened my eyes. "Mwo?!"

{Flashback}

"Sooha's let's go back."

I entered the room with him. He laid me on the bed and was about to walk away until I grabbed his hand all of a sudden. He turned around and raised his eyebrows. "Mwoga?"

"Naneun.. neo.." I accidentally threw up on his shirt again.

{End Of Flashback}

Just that I could remember what happened last night. Oh, my mind! Please remember more. What did you do???

"G-geurae?" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Mianhae, Hansol ah." I bit my lip. "Um, can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Did I talk nonsense last night? I mean... like.. I said.. that I.. like you or something..?" I closed my eyes, waiting for his answer. But, it took me some times to wait for his reply.

I opened my eyes to see that he was smirking.

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩

I really miss the World Tour DIAMOND EDGE! 😭
I miss to see them wearing the rainbow Prince clothes.
I miss to see Hansol's fake cries.
I just miss the whole stages!
But, at the same time I am so excited for their comeback.
Btw, have you listen to Performance Unit's new song? LILILI YABBAY~

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘