Unexpected

Chapter 37 : Unexpected

++ Unknown POV ++

Scott never experienced true heart break until the day he found himself lying in a bathtub , cradling his dead lovers cold body in his strong arms . Tears of sadness and remorse fell from his emotionless eyes as he gently stroked Victoria's cheek , taking in her peaceful appearance . His heart yearned for her , painfully slamming against his rib-cage , as if it was trying to escape . He loved Vicky with every -thing he had ! He would even go through the great troubles of leaving his home and his only family behind , just to run away with her .

He started to cry even harder when images of Tori's bravery and heart-warming smile came to mind . She was such an amazing person , she didn't deserve to be lying here dead . She cared so much about her people , she didn't have one self fish bone in her tiny little body . He was definitely going to miss the way her eyes lite up when she looked at him or the way she couldn't resist smiling every time he was around her . The mere thought , had Scott thinking . She never looked at Marcus the way she looked at Scott . When she looked at Scott there was pure passion and burning desire but most of all ... There was love .

" Why did you have to leave me ? " Scott sniffled , placing delicate kisses all over Tori's beautiful face .

Suddenly , Scott's grieving period was cut short when Marcus's fist punched threw the wall with great force . Marcus was so angry that you could fill the heat radiating off him . He loved her too , but it wasn't the sweet and gentle kind of love . It was the dark and dangerous kind of love that always ended horribly . He was a broken boy , so afraid of begin alone . His heart was also broken . It hurt to breath when he thought about the stupid choice tori decided to make when she took those pills . She was the only person that ever gave him a chance ... She was the only person that saw him as something other than a killer ... And she left him in the world alone with nothing but a broken promise .

He wanted to make her pay ! He wanted to make her regret leaving him alone so he stormed out of the bathroom , with a maser plan forming in his mind . He was so confused and hurt by Tori's decision to O.D , that all he felt was betrayal . He was going to kidnapped her sister Abby and make her pay from what tori did to him .

Mean while , Scott stayed in the bathroom holding and talking to the dead . He told her about how he had plans for them , once they escaped together . He told her that he wanted nothing more but to reunite her with her sister because he knew how much tori loved Abby . He told her that he would of turned Marcus into the police and make him pay for all the bad things that he's done to her . He even told her that one day he'd buy a house for them , and maybe ... Just maybe they'd live happily ever after . It was lame but Scott didn't care .

Scott closed his eyes , and imagined a perfect , care-free life with the girl he loved . She was never coming back to him , and that cut deep into his heart , a horrible physical pain as well as mental .

" Please come back to me . Please , tori I love you . I love you so much it hurts ... Please ! " He sobbed into her hair , unable to silence his loud heart-wrenching cries but something caught his eye ....

" W-what .. " Scott muttered , his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he watched Tori's hand twitch .

Scott almost had a heart attack , when tori suddenly jolted awake , throw up oozed out of her mouth , and color started to cascade back into her pale cheeks . He seriously couldn't believe his eyes ! Part of him thought he was dreaming , as Tori's eyes snapped opened , revealing the most lively shade of green , he's ever seen before . His jaw fell to the ground , when he realized that this was actually happening ! She was some how alive and well , throwing up the most amount of vomit he's ever witnessed . How the hell was that even possible ?!

" Oh my god .. " his voice boomed with undeniable happiness and love , when their eyes finally locked . Her lips tugged into a frown , and her bottom lip started to violently quivering . Mere death experience for her had been the worse thing ever , she was so scared . Before she realized it , she was full-on sobbing .

Without thinking , Scott pulled her into a bone crushing hug , as a wave of relief washed throughout his whole entire body , putting the slightest ease on his broken heart , hardly making the pain go away .

" Your so stupid , tori . Your so stupid . I thought you left me , I thought you were gone . Please don't ever scare me like that , please don't . " his voice was deceiving him , cracking ever 5 seconds , but he Ty was still to dazed to care .

Tori sniffled , grabbing a fistful of Scott's shirt keeping him as close to her as possible .

" I-I'm s-sorry .. " she croaked out , her throat burned from the vomit and ached from her previous crying . She didn't want to be anywhere else but in Scott's arms . He didn't reply , he just simply nodded , he could hear the strain on her voice .

She was finally back in his arms and there was no way in hell he was ever letting her go again .

++ Author's Note ++

Crazy right ? Lol