Game On

Chapter 19 : Game On

I sat in the bathtub , and pulled my legs up to my chest . The warm water poured down on me , loosening up my tense muscles . My tangled hair shielded my bruised face . I woke up about two hours ago , after Marcus attempted to bash my skull in . I'm truly thankfully that Scott stopped him before he killed me . Scott told me that Marcus left the house to 'cool down' and that I could take a shower in peace .

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip , trying to resist the strong urge to cry . Every single fucking time I close my eyes , I see the terrified expression on Sawyers face right before I shot him .

Self loath .

That's exactly what I'm feeling . I'd like to think I had a choice , that I didn't have to shoot him . Maybe I should of put that gun in my mouth and pulled the trigger . That way , I'd be free . Free of this hell hole , and my miserable little life . I'm disgusted with myself because I'm just as horrible and as cold -hearted as Marcus . Even though , Sawyer was an asshole , he didn't deserve to die .

It should of been me .

With that thought , I'm determined to get out of here . I'll do anything to escape , you have no idea how desperate I am . My sister , Abby , needs me back home . She's needs her big sister to wipe her tears and tell her everything will be fine . She needs me to tell her that I love you her and that I'll away be there for her . With our mother never home , neglecting our love , and our stepfather drinking his sorrows away , and beating the shit out of us 24/7 , she needs ME !

So it's time to do anything , to get out of here ! With that final thought , I jumped out of the tub and dried off . I slipped on the oversized Beatles t-shirt , and the boxer shorts Scott laid out for me . I brushed the the knots out of my messy brown hair , and pulled it into a neat ponytail . I looked into the mirror and cursed loudly . My face was pale and covered in cuts and bruises . My eyes looked emotionless and dull . There was no life in me , I was completely drained .

I narrowed my eyes at my reflection and balled my fist up . Marcus ! He did this to me ! He fucking ruined me ! I hate him so much , it hurts . All I want to do is take his face and bang it against a brick wall . I want to make him suffer like he's made me . I want to take something from him , and destroy it . Completely demolish him , until he's Broken .

If Marcus thought that he's gotten the best of me .... He's wrong .

Revenge never sounded so sweet . Game on .

++ Authors Note ++

Sorry about the lack of updates , I was beyond busy . Please forgive me ! ❤️ lol Anyway , if this chapter was boring my apologizes but trust me ...... You'll never guess what is about to happen next !

Vote and comment on the chapter !

36 for another chapter !

Alex Pettyfer as Marcus

Sean O'Donnell as Scott