Realization

A/N : I need lots of comments in order to move up on the mystery/Thriller charts. 💜❤️ Please and thank you !

Chapter 29 : Realization

In that moment , I didn't have a care in the world . That was one of the things I loved about Scott the most . Whenever I was around him , he made me forget about everything wrong in my life . He didn't make me feel like the broken little girl I knew I was , and that meant everything to me . He made me feel wanted , but most importantly .... He made me feel loved .

I knew that I definitely loved Scott , I mean why else would in this position with him right now , if I didn't ? I wouldn't be letting him touch me in the most intimate places , if I didn't love him . But deep down I knew that I was only using him , to keep myself from drowning in my own deadly thoughts . Part of me felt like a bitch for not telling Scott that I loved him back but I just couldn't gather enough courage to say it .

" Scott . " I moaned loudly , as he left a trail of wet passionate kisses down my neck . I arched my back , pressing my bare breast against his naked chest . He groaned sexily into my ear , as he forced my legs apart with his knees . I teasingly ran my fingers down his toned torso and started to unbutton his jeans .

" I love you . " he said , before crashing his lips into mine , yet again . I didn't mind because he tasted amazing . I moaned lightly as his skillful tongue massaged mine affectionately . He kicked his pants off the rest of the way , and I smirked against his lips . Without wasting time , I slide my hand into his boxers . He gasped into my mouth , as I took his full length into my hand .

" I'm going to make you feel so good . " I whispered seductively into his ear , enjoying the way his hips rapidly bucked as I slowly pumped him .

" Fuck . " he cursed aloud , as his eyes rolled back in his head from the amount of pleasure I was currently giving him . I smiled at his reaction and I started to pump him faster . I loved feeling so close to him , I loved hearing him scream my name as I pleasured him but something didn't feel right .

I don't know what it was ... but something felt out of place . I screwed my eyes shut , and bit my lip . This isn't what I want . I'm just using him because I know the truth . The truth about why I didn't tell Scott that I loved him back . Those beautiful green eyes and that deviously smirk flashed before my eyes and I sucked in a sharp breath . I loved Scott but I wasn't in love with him . My heart was already taken but that's not what horrified me the most ... It was the person who stole my heart that horrified me to no end .

No ! Tears poured down my cheeks as the realization fell upon me .. I immediately jumped out of the bed and grabbed my bra and shirt off the floor . Scott shot me a confused look , but I completely ignored it . A river of tears streamed down my cheeks as I threw my shirt over my head .

" What's wrong ? " Scott questioned , stalking toward me . He brought his hand up to my cheek but I flinched away . He furrowed his eyebrows together , and a look of pain flashed across his face .

" I'm so sorry . " I cried , running my fingers through my tangled hair .

I wasn't in love with Scott and it pained me because he didn't deserve my sudden rejection . My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I finally put all of the pieces together in my head .

Oh god no ...

I was in love with Marcus .

++ Authors Note ++

😖 Sorry for the sexual content in this chapter , I tried to make it as PG as possible . Oh and sorry it took so long to update , I would of posted this yesterday but I was so caught up in the Super Bowl .

I need a lot of comments guys , Please ! It's a small thing to do but trust me ... It definitely helps a lot !

Comment and vote on this chapter !