Regret

Chapter 21 : Regret

Marcus stood in the doorway , fuming with anger . His face was dark red and I could of sworn I saw smoke coming from his ears . I turned to look at Scott and almost busted out laughing at the terrified expression on his face . He looked like he was about to shit a brick . Marcus narrowed his eyes at me , and balled up his fist .

" WHAT THE FUCK ?! " Marcus screamed at Scott , grabbing him by the collar . I fought back the strong urge to roll my eyes and bit my lip .

" I-I-it's n-n-not w-w-what I-it l-l-looks l-l-like . " Scott stuttered , fighting to get out of Marcus's death grip . I've never seen Marcus this mad before . He looked like he was about to murder both of us in cold blood ... but for some reason ... I wasn't scared . I was happy that he was finally getting a taste of his own medicine .

" Get out , Scott . " I commanded him , never taking my eyes off of Marcus . The look in Marcus's eyes told me that he wanted to rip Scott's throat out ... and I believed he could actually do it .

" Tori I'm not letting him - " before Scott could finish , I cut him off .

" Get out ! " I snapped , irritation clear in my tone . Hurt flashed across Scott's face but he quickly covered it up . He forcefully pulled away from Marcus and stomped out , slamming the door behind him . I wanted to chase after Scott but I also wanted to confront Marcus ...and I couldn't do that with Scott in the room , so I had to ask him to go before Marcus ripped him apart .

" How does it feel ? " I asked Marcus , through gritted teeth .

Marcus's jaw was tightly clenched and his gaze with intense . It was like he could see right through me . I almost thought about crying right now but I knew I had to be strong and suck it up .

" How does what feel ?! " he spat , his ice cold tone made me want to hide in the corner .

" To know that I will never actually be yours . " I laughed bitterly , trying to sound as confident as I had planned . My knees wouldn't stop wobbling though , so it was kind of hard to look tough .

He stepped closer to me and gave me a look that said I-fucking-dare-you-to-say-one-more-thing , and of course I took the challenge .

" Your nothing but the dirt underneath my feet . It's really pathetic , actually . " I titled my head at him , and flashed him a Ruth-less smile .

" Shut the fuck up ! " he warned me , standing inches away from my face . By the way his teeth were grinding together , I could tell that I was really getting to him .

" Or what ? You gonna hit me , like a weak little boy ! " I yelled in his face , loosing every ounce of my temper .

" Get out of my face , tori . I'm warning you . " He hissed , gently pushing me back .

" Don't fucking touch me ! " I hollered , pushing him back with all my force . Of course he didn't move an inch though .

" Your nothing but a worthless piece of shit , Marcus ! I FUCKING HATE YOU ! " My voice was so loud , I'm sure the whole world could hear me .

He looked beyond shocked at my outburst , I could tell he was speechless . And to be completely honest , I was shocked too . I don't know what's gotten into me but I like it .

" I'm taking a shower . " I told him , storming into the bathroom . That was one of the best things I've ever done . I stood up to that monster and it felt good . It's obviously that nobody's ever stood up to him but I'm glad to the first . He deserved it too ! He's an asshole and I hate him so much !

I mumbled a few curse words under my breath , as I began stripping out of my clothes . I turned the water on warm , then jumped into the shower . The victoriously smile on my face stayed plastered there as I started washing my body .

Suddenly , the shower curtain was pulled back and I jumped in fright . Marcus was standing in nothing but his birthday suit and I couldn't help but stare at him in shock . What the ...

" What the hell do you think your doing ? Why don't you have any clothes on ? Can't you see that the shower is already freaking occupied ! You need to get out right now before I - " my rambling was cut short when Marcus forcefully pushed me against the shower wall . He stepped in the shower and smirked at me .

My eyes traveled down to his 'member ' and I sucked in a sharp breath . This is the first time I actually really looked at it and may I say ... It was big . Before I could scream at him for interrupting my shower but he pressed his naked body against mine . He roughly gripped my thighs and forced me to wrap my legs around his waist .

I could feel his 'thing' brush up against my 'private area' and I froze . He grabbed my chin and made me look up at his beautiful face . My breathing got hitched when I looked into his mesmerizing eyes . It was like he was consuming my soul .

" You are mine . " he growled , before slamming his thick member into me . I gasped as he filled me completely . It didn't hurt as bad as last time , it kind of felt good . Pleasure took over my whole entire body , as he went deep inside of me .

" Marcus . " I moaned , trying to push him away . This is wrong .. This is so wrong .

" Tell me that your mine and I will stop . " He breathed out , moving in and out of me at a fast pace . From his husky voice , I could tell he was enjoying this a little too much . I couldn't think straight with him doing what he was doing .

" You don't want me to stop , you like it . " He said , in between his deep thrusts . I was moaning loudly and tugging at his hair , unable to control my raging hormones .

The worst part was that I knew I would regret this .

++ Authors Note ++

I did a double-update 😮 Oh my gosh Lol 👏👏 This was a very uncomfortable chapter to write 😂😂 LOL

Vote and comment on this chapter !

35 comment for another update !