Follow you anywhere

** Before you read this chapter, I want to warn you about a few things. I wrote this story a little over two years ago, so the writing is really amateur. There are a lot of grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and the plot is just pathetic. I'm currently in the process of re-writing this whole entire book, so you should definitely go check out the revised version on my profile. The second draft is way much better, and everything has already been edited. 

My writing should not be judged or criticized by this version of Kidnapped and Broken (You have been warned.) If you're smart, you'll read the revised version instead.**

A/N : Song- Birdy ; Skinny Love

Chapter 35 : Follow you anywhere

++ Tori's POV ++

I felt my body jolt with powerful force , knocking all the wind out of me in it's excruciating process . I choked and gagged on the white foam that gushed from my mouth , reluctantly . My muscles instantly tightened , as a wave of cold paralyzation washed throughout my whole entire body , making it dangerously impossible to move the slightest bit without violently jerking forward and cracking my skull open on the bathroom floor .

My eyes had completely rolled back into my head , repulsively restraining me from seeing anything . I knew it would only be a matter of time before I stopped breathing . I could already feel my heart beat disconsolately slowing down . My idiotic choice to overdose had a gruesome affect of me , I was basically drowning in my own sweat and tears , unable to scream for help or cry out for someone to save me .

But before I finally lost consciousness .. I thought about Scott .

** Flashback **

" Scott ? " I muttered , burying my face into the crook of his neck . I hummed softly , a small smile pulling at my lips . Scott wrapped his arms around my waist , pulling me closer , if that was even possible . I felt safe , lying in his arms . It was a feeling only he could make me feel .

" Yes ? "

" Do you think , I'll ever get out of here ? " I asked quietly , tears unwillingly burning my eyes .

" Of course you will . I promised you that I'd get you out of here and I intended on keeping that promise . "

" When I do escape ... Will you come with me ? " the words left my mouth before I could stop them , but I desperately wanted to know the answer .

He started at me , with a wide smile on his face . His blue eyes sparkled and glistened under the dim-light , making my heart flutter in my chest . I yearned for him to say 'yes' , even if he didn't mean it ... I still wanted to hear him say it .

" I'd follow you anywhere . " he whispered in my ear , causing shivers to trail down my spine .

" Anywhere ? " I questioned , raising a teasing eyebrow .

" Anywhere . " he replied , entwining our fingers together . The sudden contact made me melt into his loving touch .

" What if we were a thousand miles away ? "

" I'd run to you . "

" What if we couldn't be together ? "

" I'd fight for you . "

" What if you lost the fight ? "

" Then I'd die for you . "

** End of Flashback **

++ Authors Note ++

If you play the song while reading this chapter .... You might cry , just like I did . LOL But don't worry my children , I will do a double update 💜💙❤️ !