This can't be happening

Chapter 13 : This can't be happening

++ Tori's POV ++

" Victoria ... "

Someone was calling my name . But who ? That voice was so familiarly breathtaking . I felt someone gently shake me , as if they were in some sort of panic .

" Victoria ... " they said again , this time with more urgency . My name sounded so sweet coming out of the anonymous person's mouth . Hearing that voice made me shiver with delight . Why couldn't I open my eyes ? Where am I ?

" Vicky , open your eyes . "

I knew exactly who it was ... Scott . My eyes shot open and I immediately sat up . Scott was staring at me in awe as if I was dead but somehow came back to life . He wrapped me up in a tight hug as a breath of relief escaped his lips .

" What happened to me ? " I asked him , shocked by how horrible my voice sounded . It was like I haven't talked in months . It sounded so hoarse and raspy , barely above a whisper . My throat felt tight like someone tried to crush my wind pipe .

" Marcus ... He .... Um .... Kind of strangled you . " he explained , looking slightly nervous . I noticed Scott had a bruised lip like he had gotten into a fight .

" What happened to your lip ? Did you get into a fight with Marcus ? " I questioned , seriously shocked and curious to know when Scott stopped begin such a damn coward . I looked around and noticed we were in the living room , and I was sitting on the couch .

" Yeah , I attacked him but of course he beat my ass . " Scott chuckled , dimples appearing on both side of his cheeks . Damn . That's so freaking adorable !

" Finally you grew some balls , Scottie . " I laughed , standing up from the couch . There was a sharp pain in my stomach , and it felt very strange . Like a cut .

" You were out for 2 days , I think you need a shower . " Scott blurted out , obviously trying to sound as nice as possible .

" Are you implying that I stink ? " I assumed , amusement dripping from my tone .

" No ... Well .... Yes , but I - " before he got to finish his sentence , I yelped in pain . My stomach .... It hurts badly . I lifted my shirt and looked down at my stomach . There was a large cut , stitched up horribly . But that wasn't the weird put ... The weird thing was that their was something inside of the stitched up cut .

" What the fuck . " the cut was still healing but still kind of fresh . What did Marcus do to me ?

" Um , I don't know ? I think he did that to amber , too . " Scott hesitantly said , trailing his fingers over my cut .

My eyes widened at the mention of her name .

" Where's amber ? Where is she at ? " I asked , basically screaming in Scott's face . Last time I saw her , she was in a pretty bad state . Marcus broke her leg with his bare hands . I don't know what I'd do if Marcus has done something horrible to amber .

" She's in the basement , let's go . " Scott grabbed my hand and led me to the basement . I ignored the tangling sensation I felt when Scott touched me , and I focused on amber .

When we got down to the basement , my heart almost stopped . The sight before my eyes made me sick . Just so much blood . This can't be happening ! Ambers arms were chained to the ceiling and her her feet was dangling off the ground . She was in nothing but her bra and underwear and she was covered in her own blood . Marcus was behind her , beating her with a whip . Every strike he took at amber , blood sputtered everywhere .

" Stop it ! You fucking crazy asshole ! Get away from her !!! " I screamed , lounging toward Marcus . Scott grabbed me before I could attack Marcus .

" You don't want to do that . " Scott warned , pulling me away from Marcus .

" Let me go ! Get off me ! " I yelled , trying to fight out of Scott's grip .

" T-t-tori ? " I heard amber choke out . Her voice was strained from her screams of agony . She was so weak . All I wanted to do was comforted her .

" Amber ... Can you hear me ? I swear , I'll get you out of this . " I promised her , a few tears leaking from my little Bambi eyes .

Marcus chuckled lightly and snapped his head toward me .

" This is her punishment , tori . You will be punished too , don't worry baby doll . "

" Marcus stop ! This has gone way too far ! Your going to kill her ! " Scott growled at Marcus , still holding me tightly in his arms .

" Shut up , or I'll kill you too ! " Marcus spat . He gripped his whip and hit amber again , causing her to howl in pain .

" NO NO ! STOP ! I'LL TAKE HER PUNISHMENT FOR HER ! " I cried out , unable to stop the steam of tears rolling down my cheeks . Seeing amber like this made my heart break .

Marcus put down his whip and strutted over to me .

" Let go of her , " Marcus commanded Scott . Scott immediately let me go and stepped away from us . I could see Scott's fist balled up at his side , I knew if Marcus hit me , Scott would pounce on him . Marcus lifted his hand and stroked my cheeks . I winced , when the blood on his hands made contact with my cheek . He pulled me into him and gripped my lower back .

" I said ... I already have a punishment for you . You see tori ..... I like you a whole lot better than I like amber , so I wouldn't dare hurt you . But see , you disobeyed me , baby . I can't play favorites . " he whispered into my ear , his hands freely roaming my body .

" Please , I'll take my punishment and ambers . Please stop hurting her , Marcus . Please I'll do anything you like . " I begged , my forehead resting on his chest . I hate Marcus with every bone in my body , but I have to save amber . I made a promise .

" Scott let amber down . Take her upstairs , get her washed and fed . " Marcus told Scott , shooing him off . Scott hesitantly nodded and did what Marcus instructed .

" Strip . " Marcus commanded me . I bit my lip and did as told . I stripped out of my shirt and pants until I was just in my bra and underwear . Marcus chained my hands up above my head .

" Tori ... You don't have to do this . " Scott urged me . He was on the stairs , holding amber in his arms bridal style . She was trembling and crying uncomfortably .

" Go up stairs Scott . " I whispered , my voice shaking .

" Tori I - "

" Go Scott ! Take her up stairs right now ! " I yelled at him , averting my eyes to the floor .

" Okay tori .. This is going to hurt like a bitch . " Marcus informed me .

I closed my eyes tightly and braced myself for the pain .

** Authors Note ** ( Please Read )

I did a longer chapter , like you guys requested <3 lol . Vote for my chapters please !

10 comments for another chapter !