The Answer

Chapter 33 : The Answer

++ Tori's POV ++

When Scott slammed Marcus against the wall with such force , I couldn't help the gasp that spilled from my quivering lips . I watched in horror as Scott's compelling blue eyes turned pitch black with fury . Fear instantly crept into me , silencing my strangled heart wrenching sobs . My stomach knotted painfully and my legs suddenly felt like jello . I knew that I had to get out of this room before I witnessed something incredibly terrifying .

" I'm sorry , I can't watch this . " I croaked out , flashing both Marcus and Scott a pained look before I took off out of the room , slamming the door behind me .

I ran down the hallway , pushing my legs to go as fast as possible . I had to get as far away both of those idiots . I just couldn't watch Scott and Marcus beat the living shit out of each other . This is all my fault . I'm so oblivious and confused , I don't know what to think . I don't trust my feelings anymore , I don't even trust myself . How could I love Marcus and not Scott ? That just doesn't make any sense !

I immediately stopped in my tracks when I realized how stupid it was to leave Marcus and Scott alone in that room together . They would surely try to murder each other , without me there to protest . Damn it !

I sighed heavily and ran my fingers through my knotted and tangled hair . I forced myself to turn around and run back to the room . I sniffled weakly and pinched the bridge of my nose nervously , when I finally stopped in front of Marcus's door .

" Why did you lie to her about amber ? I know that you found her .. So why didn't you tell tori ? " I instantly recognized Scott's booming voice .

A large lump formed in my throat , and hot tears brimmed in my puffy eyes . Marcus told me that amber got away ... He wouldn't of lied to me about that !

" What are you talking about ? " Marcus asked sinisterly , and I could partially see him innocently smirking at Scott .

I painfully chewed on the inside of my cheek , ignoring the taste of iron blood . I balled my fist up at my side , screwing my eyes completely shut . I silently prayed that Marcus wouldn't do that to me . He wouldn't just kill amber , then lie to my face about ! I know he wouldn't .

" You killed her , didn't you ? " Scott questioned , fear laced in his shaky tone .

" No . " Marcus quickly replied , relieving me of all doubts .

I let out a breath , I didn't realize I was holding in . I slowly opened my eyes and rested my forehead on the cold door , as relief washed over me . Amber is safe and she's going to get help . I'll get to see my sister again and everything will be -

" I raped her before I bashed her skull in with a rock . " Marcus spoke after a long period of time .

A muffled whimper escaped my lips , as his words finally sunk in , tearing me up from the inside out . I stumbled back away from the door , tripping. over my own feet in the process . My stomach turned at the thought of Marcus forcing himself upon amber . I slapped my hand over my mouth , forcing the vomit back down as I quickly scrambled toward the bathroom .

The second I collapsed in front of the toilet , I was already throwing up , unable to hold it in any longer . My heart painfully clenched inside of my chest , making it hard to inhale . I expected myself to be crying my eyes out but I wasn't . I was numb . I had turned my emotions completely off , blocking out all pain and grief that would soon torture me to no end .

My eyes slowly scanned the bathroom , and gradually landed on a pill bottle that sat on top of the sank . Suddenly , I knew the answers to my problems . I knew how to escape from everything wrong in my life . I knew how to make the remorse , pain , and sorrow just vanish . I knew how to end all of the suffering .

I was going to kill myself .

Kidnapped and Broken {Wattys2015}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara