Never

** Before you read this chapter, I want to warn you about a few things. I wrote this story a little over two years ago, so the writing is really amateur. There are a lot of grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and the plot is just pathetic. I'm currently in the process of re-writing this whole entire book, so you should definitely go check out the revised version on my profile. The second draft is way much better, and everything has already been edited. 

My writing should not be judged or criticized by this version of Kidnapped and Broken (You have been warned.) If you're smart, you'll read the revised version instead.**

Chapter 3 : Never

I opened my eyes unwillingly and blanked a couple times . I was no longer in the cold , dark , basement . I was lying on a king sized bed . I slowly lifted my head and looked around the luxurious room I was in . It was a boys room , I could tell by the playboy posters that covered the wall . The room was fairly large . Who's room is this ? I quickly jumped off the bed and started to panic . I felt weak and drained , probably because I haven't ate in what felt like forever .

" Good Morning , Tori . " Marcus walked through the door with a wide grin plastered on his face .

" W-who's r-room is this ? " I strutted , pressing my back against the wall .

" Obviously mine . " he rolled his eyes and walked toward me . I kept trying to hold my head up in confidence but I couldn't . I've been kidnapped , you can't expect me to be strong !

" Are you going to let me leave ? " I stupidly asked , fighting back the tears . I was feeling a rush of emotions .

He pressed his body against mine , leaving no space in between us . I whimpered slightly but tried to compose myself . " NEVER . "

Never ? He's never going to let me go ? I started to cry uncontrollably .

" Your mine , Victoria Dawn . " he whispered to me . Chills shot down my spine as his breath fanned my neck .

" After you take a shower you can come eat breakfast . " he pushed himself away from me and pointed to the bathroom that was in his room . I was too afraid to move .

" GO ! " he growled at me , getting annoyed . I shook my head 'no' and bit my bottom lip .

" Got damn it ! " he shouted , stalking toward me . I tried to run pass him but he yanked me by my hair , setting my scalp on fire . I let out a gut wrenching holler .

" STOP ! " I screamed , as tears streamed down my face . He lifted his hand and slapped me across the face . My cheek started to burn and I brought my hand up to hold my stinging cheek . He dragged me to the bathroom by my hair . I was kicking , yelling , and trying to fight him off . He lifted my head and banged it off the floor . HARD . I groaned in pain as I narrowed my eyes from the headache that shot threw my head .

" Get in the fucking shower , tori ! " he hissed , walking out of the bathroom door and slamming it behind him . I laid on the floor holding my hand and rocking back and forth . I need to get it together if I want to escape ! I'm hurting .... I'm scared that I might end up like Freya . I stood up and stripped out of my clothes . I turned the water on hot before I stepped in . This is crazy ! I need to get out of here ! If I don't want to get beat to death , I better listen to whatever Marcus has to say .

After I washed my hair and body , I got out of the shower . I looked in the mirror and noticed my cheek was badly bruised . I'm use to being hit by men ... Nobody knows because everyone thinks my life is perfect but my stepdad and sawyer are both abusive . I forced myself not to cry as I looked in the cabinet . There was a brand new tooth brush , tooth paste, girls deodorant , Victoria secret perfume , female shaving cream , safety razors tampons and pads . What the ? I cringed at the thought of Marcus trying to keep me here forever . I noticed combs , brushes , and makeup .

After I did brushed the knots out of my hair and brushed my teeth I left the bathroom . Marcus wasn't in the room , thank god . Clothes were laid out for me on the bed . I furrowed my eyebrows as I put on the push-up bra and the Lacey underwear . I put on the clothes and headed out the room .

Scott was waiting outside the door and I almost had a heart attack .

" Why are you doing ?! " I snapped , crossing my arms tightly over my chest .

" Marcus told me to wait outside your door , just in case you tried to escape . " he flashed me a weak smile , that looked forced . But he kind of looked like he was happy to see me .

" Why would I try to escape , Scottie ? I like being beaten and starved . " I replied sarcastically .

He looked at me with the most apologetic expression ever . " Seriously , please don't try an escape . He'll do horrible things to you . "

I looked at him side ways and took a deep breath in , " Noted . " I started to walk down the huge stair case . The windows were all bordered up and it creeped me out ! Scott followed my trail as I walked down the steps .

" Marcus is my brother , I know him better than anybody ... You have to - "

" Am I the only girl your brothers ever kidnapped ? " I asked , curious .

He took him a minute to answer . " No , he's kidnapped other girls . The ones that he targeted . "

My breath got caught in the throat as we reached the end of the staircase . " W-what did he do to the other girls ? "

He avoided my gaze and chewed on his bottom lip . " They all tried to leave him ... Marcus doesn't like when they try to leave . He .... Um ....... He killed them . "

So if I try to escape .... Marcus will kill me ?! I might as well set up my own funeral now !