I want you

Chapter 14 : I want you

I was numb .

The only thing I felt was my body violently shaking , and my heart clashing against my rib-cage . I took ambers punishment and I'll keep taking ambers punishments ... Just as long as she's safe .

I was covered in my own blood , but I didn't care . I just wanted to go home , that's all . I wanted to see my little sister , hold her in my arms .

The basement door opened , and I immediately bit down on my tongue so hard , I started to bleed . My pulse was racing , and I broke out into a cold sweat . I've never been this afraid of anyone in my whole entire life .. Marcus jogged down the stairs and stuttered over to me .

" How is amber ? Is she okay ? Is Scott taking care of her ? " I eagerly asked .

He didn't answer me , he just stared at me wit burning desire . He looked into my eyes like he was searching for something . He stepped forward and I stepped back until my back was pressed against the wall .

" I want you , tori . " he whispered to me , our faces inches away from each other . I gulped and looked down at my feet . " I want to fuck you . " my eyes widened at his bluntness ... he did not just admit that . I don't want to have sex with him again ... I don't want to !

" Er- ... Um .... " I had no freaking idea what to say . ' Oh Marcus , you kidnapped me , shot my best friend , raped me , threatened to kill my little sister , beat me , and starved me ... Of course I want to have sex with you . ' No definitely not !

He smashed his lips into mine and gripped my sides . He pressed his body into mine , leaving no spaces between us . It's like he completely ignored the fact that I was covered in blood . He sucked on my bottom lip , asking for an entrance , which I didn't give , but he didn't seem to appreciate that . He gripped my behind to hard , I let out a whimper and he dove his tongue into my mouth . He massaged my tongue with his . He grinded in his hips into mine , causing a gasp to escape my lips . I could feel him growing hard against me and it creeped me out . I don't want to do this again ... I pulled away and turned my head away from him .

" I don't want to do this . " I quietly told him , I was still really sore from the last night . He clenched his jaw and his eyes darkened . Shit !

I shut my eyes and waited for him to hit me ..... Nothing . Nothing at all . What the - . I quickly snapped my eyes open and he was gone . He just left ? I thought for sure he was going to hurt me ... I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in . That was close .

Just then something came tumbling down the stairs ... Or someone . It was a guy . My eyebrows frowned in confused .

" Ow .. " the mysterious guy groaned , when he finally reached the bottom . My eyes widened when I realized who the voice belong to ... No , it can't be .... Oh my god .

" S-sawyer ? "

++ Authors Note ++

Cliffhanger ? I think so ! Lol , Thank you guys for reading , I really appreciate the support . I promise you it'll get more interesting ;)

Vote and comment on my chapters !

14 comments for another chapter !