I Killed Him

** Before you read this chapter, I want to warn you about a few things. I wrote this story a little over two years ago, so the writing is really amateur. There are a lot of grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and the plot is just pathetic. I'm currently in the process of re-writing this whole entire book, so you should definitely go check out the revised version on my profile. The second draft is way much better, and everything has already been edited. 

My writing should not be judged or criticized by this version of Kidnapped and Broken (You have been warned.) If you're smart, you'll read the revised version instead.**

Chapter 17 : I killed him

What did I just do ?

Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be able to kill someone , let alone my boyfriend ! Sawyers lifeless body fell to the ground before my own eyes . Blood oozed out of his chest , where I had shot him . His eyes were closed but he still looked terrified . I killed him ... I killed the guy I've been dating for 5 months . I killed the guy I once loved with everything I had .

I ran my free hand through my hair , roughly tugging at the roots . Stray tears rolled down my cheeks and into my mouth . I looked down at my hands and cringed .

Blood .

Blood everywhere .

My stomach turned at the sight of a dead body . It wasn't like Freya's ... This was much more painful to see , because I'm the one who killed him . Not Marcus ! Me ! My knees started to wobble , and I came crushing down . Before I fell to the floor , I managed to barely catch myself .

" What did you make me do ? " I shouted at Marcus . I was so angry all I could see was red .

" He deserved it , you even said it yourself . I guess your just as bad as I am . " he smirked , cocking an eyebrow .

" You think this is funny ?! " I snapped , looking down at the gun in my hand . I know exactly what I have to do .

" I think its hilarious . " he stated firmly , his tone mocking me .

I bit my lip and pointed the gun toward Marcus . His eyes widened but he stayed rooted in his spot .

" Is it funny now ? " I asked , not recognizing my own voice . It sounded so cold and harsh .

" WHAT THE - " Scott came rushing down the stairs but he stopped in his tracks when he saw me . His eyes trailed over to Sawyer then to the gun in my hand .

" Put the gun down , tori . " Marcus yelled at me , taking slow steps toward me . Scott was too shocked and confused to move , I couldn't blame him . I probably looked like a physco.

" Take one more step toward me , and I'll shoot you . " I threatened him , gripping the gun tighter . I felt like I had power over Marcus , and the feeling dazzled and scared me .

" No you won't . " Marcus chuckled , amusement dripping from his tone .

" You sure ? " I questioned him , trying my best not to look so damn terrified . If I could shoot Sawyer , I damn sure can shoot the man that kidnapped me !

" You don't have the balls , tori . " Marcus spat , crossing his arms over his chest .

I was so pissed off , I could feel my face heating up ! I studied his face and noticed that he wasn't afraid at all , and that made me even more terrified . How is he so sure that I won't kill him ? I don't understand how he could be so calm .

" That's where your wrong . " I finally said , before pulling the trigger .

++ Authors Note ++

Another Cliffhanger ? Oh , please don't hate me ! Lol Make sure you guys follow me , please 😏 .

Vote and Comment on this Chapter !

20 comments for an update !