The Kiss

Chapter 20 : The kiss

++ Tori's POV ++

I sat back on the bed , staring up at the white ceiling . I really hope Marcus doesn't come home , any time soon . Because if he does ... I might just lunge myself at him and claw his eyes out . My hatred for him is too overwhelming . I never thought that I could hate someone as much as I hate Marcus . I guess he truly brings out the worst in me .

I let out a long , exhausted sigh and closed my eyes . I tried to ignore the vivid images of Sawyers dead body , but I miserably failed . I clenched the sheets so hard , I'm sure my knuckles turned paper white . My nails painfully dug into my palms , but I didn't care .

" Vicky ? "

I jumped up and my eyes immediately shot open . Scott was standing by the door , with a worried expression on his face . I didn't even hear him come in , I must of been really out of it .

" What do you want ? " I asked , not realizing how harsh and cold my tone was .

He furrowed his eyebrow together and bit his bottom lip . Which was the cutest things ever . I struggled not to smile at how extremely innocent he looked .

" Are you okay ? "

I nodded and mumbled a small 'yes' . I really wasn't sure of what else to say , I didn't want him to worry about me . I can handle myself , just fine . He flashed me his million dollar smile . The kind of smile that made my heart speed up , and my knees weak . His big icy blue eyes bored into my green ones , making butterflies erupt in my stomach .

I then realized that I was staring at him like he was some sort of god . I awkwardly cleared throat and shook my head , trying to snap out of my mental trans .

" Where's amber ? How is she doing ? Can I see her ? " the questions came tumbling out of my mouth , before I could stop them .

" She's in the guess room , resting . She's a bit exhausted so I don't think that you should interrupt her right now . " he explained , not meeting my gaze .

" I won't wake her , I just want to see her . " I stated , walking toward the door . I was surprised when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his hard chest .

" What are - " before I could finish my sentence , he pressed his lips against mine . To say i was SHOCKED , was a complete utter understatement . I felt like the wind was knocked out of me . I was expecting myself to push him away but I didn't .... I just kissed him back .

The kiss sent chills down my spine , it was so breath taking . It was different from when I kissed Marcus ... This kiss was gentle yet compassionate . His hand gripped my lower back , pulling me closer to him . My fingers got tangled in his hair , as he slid his tongue down his bottom lip asking for an entrance , which I eagerly granted . His tongue explored every inch of my mouth , causing me to shiver with delight .

Our lips moved in perfect sync like we were created for each other . I felt so many emotions running through my body , as he deepened the kiss . Everything just felt so right . For a moment I forgot that I was kidnapped . I forgot that I was stuck in a nightmare with a PHYSCO who took everything away from me . The only thing I felt in that moment was pure bliss . I was happy , the happiest that I've ever been . But , suddenly , the door flew open , causing Scott and I to break apart . SHIT ! SHIT ! SHIT !

We've been caught ..

++ Authors Note ++

💘I love you guys so very freaking much ! So feel free to blow up the comments , I honestly do not mind . Lol 💜 you guys are amazing !

Vote and comment on this chapter !

I'll update whenever you guys want 😘

Barbara Palvin as Victoria Dawn

Lucy Hale as Amber Dolton

Alex Pettyfer as Marcus

Sean O'Donnell as Scott