You will suffer

Chapter 12 : You will suffer

++ Ambers POV ++

" GET OFF OF HER ! " Scott shouted , as he ran down the stairs . Marcus had his hands around Tori's neck , chocking her to death for attempting to kill him . I wanted to help tori so bad but I was in severe pain . My leg was broke ... and all I could do was cry and scream for help .

Scott tackled Marcus to the ground , while tori laid unconscious on the floor . I knew Scott was strong but Marcus was completely fuming in rage , his aggressiveness was just too much . I ignored the unbearable pain in my leg , as I scooted over to tori .

" Get the hell off of me ! " I heard Marcus scream to Scott . Even though Tori's eyes were closed , she still had a terrorized look on her face . I moved her beautiful black hair out of her face , as I laid my head on her chest , making sure she was still alive . I could heard her rapid heart beat and I knew she hadn't be strangled to death .

All of a sudden , Marcus was standing over me with a pissed expression on his face . I whipped my head around to look at Scott , who was howling in pain from begin kicked in the stomach .

" So you thought you could try and kill me ?! " Marcus shouted at me , and stepped on my broken leg . I hollered in agony , fresh tears pouring down my cheeks .

" I'm sorry ! " I whimpered , biting down on my lip .

" Your not sorry . But you will be . " he smirked , throwing me over his back . I was way to weak to fight back , my body throbbed in pain from Marcus's powerfully hits . He walked out of the basement and slammed the down behind him .

" You've been a bad bad girl , amber . " he chuckled , carrying me through the house . I didn't respond , I was too busy crying me eyes out .

" You do know what happens to bad girls , right ? They get punished , my sweet sweet amber . " He informed me , amusement dripping from his voice .

" Please don't hurt me . " I cried out , my glassy eyes blurring my vision .

He didn't reply right away . We entered this isolated room , with two long shiver tables . The room was like an operation , hospital themed kind of room . He placed me on one of the tables and strapped my arms and legs down .

" Your a filthy whore , amber . " Marcus hissed , going through a cabinet . He pulled on a pocket knife and flicked it opened . Panic rose in the back of my mind .

" NO NO ! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME !"

He laughed at my pleading and slowly cut my shirt off .

" You will suffer . " he wasted no time , and plunged the knife into my bare stomach .

I'm going to die .

** Authors Note **

Follow me and vote for my chapters , please !

10 comments for another update !