Betrayal

Chapter 27 : Betrayal

++ Tori's POV ++

The rain poured down , drenching us from head to toe . It was so cold , I could barely feel my shivering body . My bare feet sunk into the mud with every step that I took , rocks and sticks cutting and digging into my flesh . I could feel what felt like an endless stream of blood oozing from my broken nose . I could no longer feel the agonizing throbbing sensation , it just felt numb .. and I knew that probably wasn't a good sign .

I pulled amber with all of my strength , ignoring the voice in the back of my head that was screaming for me to 'Leave Amber and Run straight to safety so I can be reunited with my sister' . But , there's no way in hell that I'd ever leave amber behind , because I know that she'd never leave me behind if I were in her position . My heart painfully clashed against my rid cage , reminding me how out of breath I was .

All of a sudden , I was begin tackled to the ground . I didn't need to see the persons face to know that it was Marcus . Without thinking , I started Screaming and thrashing around trying to get away from him . NO ! I've came so close to escaping and I'm not fucking giving up now .

" GET OFF ! HELP ME ! PLEASE ! " I hollered , louder than I ever did before . I wanted nothing more but to be far , far , far away from Marcus .
I could see amber on the ground , struggling to get up .

" No one can fucking hear you ! " Marcus growled , pinning my hands above my head .

" LET ME GO ! PLEASE STOP !!!! " I screamed out , squirming trying to get from underneath me . Marcus's dark , hooded green eyes bored into mine , as a sly smirk appeared on his face .

" You've fucked up , tori . " he shouted at me , his fist colliding with my broken nose . My body went into a paralyzation as a gut wrenching cry/scream left my mouth .

" Amber help . " I croaked out , not realizing that I was full -on sobbing my eyes out because of the amount of pain I was in . I went to turn my head and look at amber but Marcus forcefully grabbed my chin , making look up at him . In his hand it held a silver pocket knife . I let of a breathless gasp as he waved the shiny knife in from of my face . I could tell that the nice/sweet Marcus , I had a conversation last night was GONE and the ruthless/crazy Marcus was back and it scared me shitless . I started to panic , when he brought the knife up to my neck .

" AMBER ! " I called out , slowly turning to look at her . When my eyes finally might hers , I chocked . She was standing up , slowly backing away from Marcus and I with a blank expression on her face . She shook her head 'no' as a few tears leaked from her emotionless eyes .

" I don't want to die . " she whispered , fighting back her sobs . I couldn't help to look at her in disbelief . That was a pathetic excuse ! I didn't want to die either ...

" I'm so sorry , tori . " with one last look , she was gone . Running far away from me , leaving me to die .

But , let me tell you . It wasn't the fact that I was about to die , that terrified me to no end . It was the fact that I once trusted her , and she betrayed me ..

Maybe I deserve this .

++ Authors Notes ++

💜 Hey Lovers ! I will update on Tuesday 😊👄 .

Vote and comment on this chapter !

Follow me !