He's A Monster

Chapter 10 : He's A Monster

Scott and I basically talked all night about my escape plan . The plan is to obey Marcus , make him trust me , until there's an opportunity to escape . I still don't trust Scott , I wouldn't even bother to look at him if it wasn't for him helping me come up with a plan .

It was about 2 in the morning and I was wide awake , lying next to Marcus . Scott had went to bed about an hour ago and he told me to get back in the bed with Marcus .

Amber ......

Shit ! I forgot about amber . I jumped out of the bed , careful not to wake up Marcus ..I tip toed out of the room and walked to the basement . I silently opened the basement door and jogged down the stairs . Amber buried her face in her hands and pressed her back against the wall .

" Please don't hurt me . " amber cried out , obviously not knowing it was just me . I walked over to her and sat beside her . She hesitantly looked up at me and her eyes widened .

" T-tori ! " she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly . I let out a small giggle and hugged her back .

" What happened to you ? I heard you screaming . I thought he had hurt you , I'm so glad your okay ! " She exclaimed , looking extremely relieved .

I didn't want to tell her what had happened to me . If I would of told her Marcus had raped me , she'd be scared beyond measures .

" N-nothing . " I lied , ignoring her gaze .

She studied me for a while and crossed her arms over her chest. 

" I'm not an idiot ! You were screaming like he was murdering you . What did he do to you , tori ?! " She demanded , looking kind of pissed .

" Nothing ! He did nothing to me . Just leave it alone , okay ! " I snapped at her , my jaw locked and tears welling up in my eyes . I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair .

She looked a little taken back , but she quickly covered it up with a look of determination . She got up and gave me an intense glare .

" I thought we were in this together , tori ! You can tell me anything because whatever he did to you , he's most likely going to do to me ! " she hissed , her voice raised a little .

Right now , I didn't care if we woke up Marcus .

" That's what I'm afraid of ! What we did to me .... He's going to do to you and it isn't fair ! You don't deserve to be someone's sex slave , your too young ! " I whispered , my tone firm and harsh . She stumbled back like I just slapped her in face , and her eyes darken .

" No ... Please tell me that he didn't do that to you . " she pleaded , taking small steps toward me .

" He did .... He's a monster . "

She held her hand to her mouth , while a river of tears ran down her cheeks . I didn't want her pity or sympathy . I felt useless and dirty but I didn't let it show . Crying never got anyone any where , so I held back those pathetic tears . She went to hug me but I backed away . I don't need to be comforted , I'm so sick of it !

" Tori ? " Marcus yelled from at the top of the stairs .

Oh no