Foolish Mistake

A/N : 20+ comments if you want me to update .

Chapter 34 : Foolish Mistake

++ Tori's POV ++

I wonder if killing yourself is the only thing you can control in your whole entire life , and that's why it's a sin . Because you're beating God at his own game . - Pete Wentz

Warm tears brimmed my dull green eyes , as I stared at my blurry reflection in the mirror . No matter how hard I tried to convince myself that this couldn't of been the right answer to my problems , I knew deep down that this way my only way out . This was the only way to end my suffering . You can call me weak , stupid or whatever you'd like but for once in my whole entire life .... I felt in control of my own decisions , and it was one of the greatest feelings ever .

I just wanted to die . I wanted to be far away from my mental pain and enteral grief . I was hoping to end up somewhere clean and kind after all this was finally over . Somewhere beyond the cruelties and disasters of this thing people call .. 'Life' another simple word for 'Hell'.

I quickly wiped my tears away with the back of my hands , and eagerly screwed the cap off of the pill bottle . I could feel my hands nervously shaking , under the amount of pressure that was slowly but surely suffocating me to the point of immediate hyperventilation . I didn't know what kind of pills they were or what horrible affect they might have on me , but I didn't care .

In attempt to slow down the agonizing process , I counted each pill out in my hand . There were 15 pills total and I was going to take every last one of them . There was no way I'd survive if I took all of those pills , I'd be dead within seconds . The thought of death , made me shiver with fear . But , it was to late to back out now . I had nothing to live for .

Gathering all the little confidence I had left , I popped my first pill , quickly washing it down with sink water . Gagging at the disgusting taste , I popped another one , and I repeated this process over again . By the time I got to my eighth pill , I could no longer feel my legs . I broke out into a cold sweat at the sudden numbness in my legs . Frantically gasping for air , as my throat painfully closed up not giving me the correct access to swallow the rest of the pills .

My legs instantly deceived me , and I came tumbling down to the floor , smacking my head off the side of the tub in the process . I didn't take all 15 of the pills but hopefully I took enough because my body felt completely paralyzed from the neck down . What the hell is happening to me ?!

" You took way too many , tori . Your body is having a chemical reaction to the amount of pills you just took . You may have a seizure ." A soft , calm , familiar voice spoke , from somewhere within the bathroom .

My eyes immediately widened when I finally figured out who the voice belonged to . She can't be here ! She couldn't be here ! I struggled to sit up , failing every time as my eyes grew heavy preventing me from moving anything other than my neck .

" Your body's failing you , that's not a very good sign . You don't have long before you fall unconscious . You'd be lucky if you don't go into C.H.F " her voice was smooth and soothing , just like I remembered it .

" H-H-how .. " I was cut off before I could even finish my sentence .

" Before you die , I want you to know that you did have something to live for ...... You had me , tori . " her words hit me like a ton of bricks , and I could help but the whimper that spilled from my lips , soon followed my raspy sobs .

From where I was lying on the bathroom , I could only see her feet and I wanted more than anything to see her face . I wanted to see what she looked like now , it's been a while since I last saw her .

" You want to see my face , don't you ? " She asked , as if she was reading my mind .

" P-please . " I croaked out , fighting to keep my eyes open .

Slowly , she laid down next to me , her big bright blue eyes boring into my green ones . She was really here ! It was actually her ! I was so shocked as my eyes scanned over her flawless face in disbelief . Her pale skin was gorgeous under the dim light , making her look more mature . Her long , silky black hair flowed perfectly down her back so gracefully . My fingers trailed over her full red lips , without me realizing it . She was so beautiful .

" It's really you . " I whispered , tears blurring my vision . She didn't reply , she just gently kissed my forehead .

" Your going to die . "

I was taken back by her choice of words . I didn't want to die , anymore ! I did have something to live for , she reminded me of it . But , it was too late . My eyes rolled back into my head and my body started to violent shake . I was in fact having a seizure . I felt helpless , not in control . Suicide was never the answer !

Before the darkness took over my body , I uttered her name , mentally begging her to forgive me for my foolish mistake .

" Abby . "

++ Authors Note ++

For everyone whose been leaving hatful comments on my book , I got 3 words for you .

You mad bro ? 😏😂 lol

And for everyone who supports me , I have so much love for you guys it's like unreal ! ❤️❤️✊💘 I need TONS of comments if you guys want me to update again .