Bad move

Chapter 11 : Bad move

" What the fuck are you doing down here ? " Marcus growled , grabbing me by my arm . I let out a painful cry as his nails dug into my arm .

" I-I j-just w-w-wanted to make sure she was okay , that's all . " I strutted , trying to get away from his grip .

" You sick fucking bastard ! " amber yelled at Marcus , her face turning red from the amount of anger she was in .

" What did you just say ? " Marcus cocked an eyebrow and looked at amber sideways .

" Amber I don't need you to fight my battles ... " I warned her , trying to make her drop the subject . She was just to stubborn !

" You heard me ... Your . A . Sick . Fucking . Bastard . " she hissed to Marcus , ignoring my pervious warning .

Marcus's jaw locked and I saw his fist clench at his sides . I was silently praying that amber would just be quiet so she wouldn't piss him off more .

" You better watch that mouth of yours , amber . " Marcus barked out , ready to pounce on her , if she said one more insulting thing .

" Once the police find out that you kidnapped us , they'll come for you . And when they do , I'll make sure you send the rest of your sad , pathetic , miserable life in a jail cell . " Amber spat , the side of her lips twitching into a small smirk . My eyes widened as the words left her mouth .

Bad move .

In one swift movement , Marcus's fist connected with ambers face . Her head flew back and smacked against the brick wall , causing her to scream in pain .

" How dare you disrespect me ! " Marcus hollered , his tone deadly and lethal . He threw another punch at amber , hitting her in the stomach . She gasped for air as she fell on the floor clenching her stomach .

" STOP ! " I screamed , my hands twitching to hit Marcus .

Marcus ignored me as he repeatedly punched and kicked amber with all his force . My jaw dropped as I saw blood leaking from ambers nose and mouth .

" Get off of her !!! " I screamed , banging on Marcus back . He didn't even wince , he just continued to beat the shit out of amber .

" STOP ! " she croaked out , shielding herself the best way she could . I wasted no time and threw myself on Marcus's back , wrapping my arm around his neck . Marcus stop beating amber as he realized he was begin chocked . My grip around his neck tightening as he started bucking around trying to throw me off his back .

Amber stood up , spitting out blood as she still clenched her stomach . Her once white shirt was covered in blood . As I choked Marcus , he was gasping and prying at my arm trying to break free . Amber ran over toward us and knee'd Marcus in the balls , causing him to drop to his knees .

He was scratching at my arm , trying to inhale air . I didn't let my grip go ... I couldn't . If I did , he would most likely kill us . So , I had to try and kill him first .

Amber lifted her leg , ready to kill Marcus in the face . Marcus grabbed her leg when it was mid-way to his face and twisted it . She let out a gut wrenching scream as he literally broke her leg . She fell to the ground , screaming and crying out of unbearably pain . I was so caught up in watching amber , that I didn't see it coming ...

Marcus flipped me over on my back and wrapped his hands around my neck .

" YOU FUCKING BITCH ! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME ! " he screamed so loud , that I think my ear drum busted .

" I can't breathe ! " I cried out , banging on his hard chest . His hands gripped my neck harder and harder .

" How does it feel to have your air waves cut off ? How does it feel to not be able to breathe ? " he asked , a sinister smirk forming on his face . I could hear amber still whimpering and moaning right next to me .

Before the darkness took over my body , I seen Scott running down the basement stairs .

++ Authors Note ++

This was a long chapter , I hope you guys enjoyed it ! :) I hope there wasn't any grammar mistakes because I didn't have enough time to edited this chapter .

8 comments for another chapter !