I'm so stupid

Chapter 18 : I'm so stupid

I screwed my eyes shut and without a second thought , I pulled the trigger . I could feel my pulse racing , and my heart hammering against my chest in the most violent manner . Cold sweat rolled off my forehead and onto my cheek .

Wait ..

I slowly opened my eyes and sucked in a sharp breath . SHIT ! Marcus was standing right in front of me , with a killer smirk on his face . Scott's mouth was in the shape of an 'O' , as he watched the scene before his eyes . I frantically looked down at the gun , then back to Marcus .

What the fuck ! I pulled the trigger again and again and again , but nothing happened ! Marcus still stood in front of me with a smug expression on his face .

" I only put one bullet in , which you used to murder your boyfriend in cold blood . " Marcus cooed , narrowing his eyes at me . NO ! NO ! I opened my mouth to say something , but nothing came out . I'm so stupid ! I should of known there was a reason for him acting so calm .

" I-I ... " was all I managed to say , before he snatched the gun out of my hands . I immediately jumped back , trying to get as far away from Marcus as possible . The world has just been freaking working against me because today hasn't been my lucky day !

" This is the second time you've tried to fucking kill me ! " He shouted , taking daring steps toward me .

" I-I-I wasn't ..I didn't mean.. I - " I couldn't find the words to make a complete sentence . I was afraid he would kill me , right then , right there . I really fucked up this time . I looked up to Scott , my eyes pleading him to somehow get me out of this situation but I knew there was nothing he could do , I was in deep shit .

Marcus was fuming in anger , I've honestly never saw him this angry before . His face was hot red and his eyes were dark . If looks could kill , I would be six feet under right now . By the look in his eyes , I could tell he wanted to smash my skull in and I wasn't doing down without a fight .

" You've done it now . " he spat , raising his hand at me . He forcefully grabbed my collar , and slammed me into the wall . I screamed in pain and lifted my hands in attempt to hit him , but every time ... I missed ! He pulled me back and slammed me into the wall , once more . My head throbbed so badly , I thought it would explode . I could hear Scott yelling but there was loud pounding in my ears , blocking any voices . My feet was lifted from the ground and I was dangling from Marcus's hold . My vision was invaded with black spots , and I knew that I couldn't stay awake any longer .

I drifted off into the darkness , praying that I wouldn't be punished again . If so , I knew he would be merciless toward me .

++ Authors Note ++

Short Chapter , I know ! :( I'm sorry you guys , lol . Anyway , make sure you follow me guys .

Vote and Comment on my chapter !

35 comments for another chapter !

Barbara Palvin as Victoria Dawn

Lucy Hale as Amber Dolton