4: the joker

"Take a number." A little green bean man says. I take a white circle pin from him. I turn it over to see that it had the number 400, on it. I put it on and blink at him. Aki was 358 and Reo was 359.
"Are you a human? Or are you a talking vegetable?" I blurt in curiosity. This only causes me to get hit upside the head, "ow! What was that for Reo?" I pout, holding the spot where he hit me.
"I am sorry for our little sisters rudeness. She's new to all of this." Aki apologizes. I cross my arms and hmphed.
"Akira, say sorry." Reo says and I glare at the floor.
"Sorry." I mutter and walked to a quiet area, "stupid Reo. Stupid Aki, I was just curious." I grumble as I kick a pebble. I then leaned against a wall trying to blend in with everyone.
"I've never seen you here before. Are you a rookie?" This old fat guy asks and I squint at him. He seems off. But I was told to be nice so might as well.
"Ya! This is my first year! The names Moriko." I greet and smile.
"Tompa, and to celebrate our new found friendship here's some juice." He says and hands me a can. I shake it. It was half empty, maybe that's the way its supposed to be. I open it and go take a sip when it gets knocked out of my hand. I blink in confusion and pout again. I glare at the person responsible. Only to find a angry Aki, and an angry Aki is a scary Aki. But Reo, even though they look the same, is even scarier. Their energies were very different. I swallow along with Tompa. Though he has Reo's sword to his throat.
"Now, we heard some things about you Tompa." Aki starts boredly.
"Turns out that your known as the Rookie Crusher. So here's some advice-" Reo whispers.
"Stay. Away. From. Our. Sister."
"Or you die." They finish in unison and Reo does an evil grin. I gulped as the elevator opens and I turn my head to see Gon walk through. I grin and start to run over only to be stopped.
"Aki, let go!" I scream and started struggling.
"Wait until Tompa gets done with them. That is sure one crooked man." Aki mutters as I pout. I watch helplessly as Gon and the other two accept Tompas poisonous drinks. What surprised me though was Gon spitting his out. I smile and start walking over. I glare at Tompa.
"Your already here Moriko-chan?" Gon asks excitedly. I smile at him before I glomped him.
"I'm so happy you made it Gon. I would of said high when you came into the room, but Aki and Reo, don't like Tompa!" I say and stepped away from Gon, "Gon are you okay? You look like your getting a fever." I say seeing his red face, which only gets redder. He swallows.
"No, I'm fine." He says and I shrug it off. I see Tompa looking for his next victim.
"AAAHHH MY ARMS!" I hear someone yell. So in curiosity I turn towards the noise. I see a guy with his arms becoming flowers. I blink just as he falls to the floor.
"Oh would you look at that! His arms  turned into flower petals!" A pink hair man says excitedly, " Now you see them, now you don't." He chuckles at this. "You should apologize next time." The man says and turns around. He looked like a joker in those playing cards.
I ignore the bad vibe I was getting from him and skipped over. I tug on his shirt and he looks down at me with an evil glint in his eyes.
"What do ya want kid?" He asks weirdly.
"Was that magic? Because it was pretty cool and I think he deserved it. Its not nice when someone doesn't apologize. At least thats what Aki says." I say and he licks his lips. I glare at that before kicking him.
"No Mr. Joker! That's bad thoughts. Naughty!" I yell and he looks at me in surprise. He gives me a smirk before patting my head.
"Please, step away from our sister." Reo warns. I peak out from behind Mr. Joker and look at him. There stands Reo with an irk mark. I swallow. Oh, oh, I did it again. Then Aki appears before him and whispers something in his ear. The guy smiles at them and whispers something back. Then he leaves.
"Moriko, stop causing trouble! Now, go stay with Gon!" Reo orders and I run back to Gon.
"Sorry, I'm late let's get started." A purple hair man with no mouth says. I just blink at the man.
"Hey Aki?"
"Yes, Moriko?"
"Is he a robot?"