Chapter 26: Forgiveness

Xavier's POV

Lola charges down the stairs and throws me a grin so I stand staring at her shell shocked and another girl comes rushing down after her and blushes when she see's me. She's decent looking with blonde hair and tanned perfectly if a certain girl hadn't claimed my heart I definitely would've chased her but I simply look past her noticing no other qualities about her and focus on an overly happy Lola. 

"She wants to talk to you" Lola announces and my heart thunders in my chest she asked to talk to me? Before I can ask why Lola and this girl are out of the door and stealing away down the road. 

Nervously I pound up the stairs and swing open her door calling her name gently and she perks her head up as she notices me come in. she's seated on the stool of her piano and her fingers graze over the keys. I gulp as i notice the letter resting on her pillow and realise this must be why "Princess?" I ask softly and her eyes fling open as she searched my face before coming over to me and pushing me down to sit on her bed. I stare at her surprised by her boldness and actions as she sits on my lap and cuddles into me. 

I stroke her hair gently cradling her back and forth soothingly "I read your letter" she says and I nod slightly "it wasn't what it --" she cut me off burrowing closer into my chest.

"you know for years my dad told me when I find that special someone to never let them go and that just because something seems like the truth doesn't mean it is and I believed him. I thought loving would set my heart up for the chance of getting hurt again like with my dad but you proved me wrong I know the truth Xavier" She says and I frown whilst moving her away from my chest to focus on her face "I didn't do it princess I couldn't" I begin but yet again she cuts me off. 

"I know Xavier, Vanessa told Mandy the truth and she just told me" she says and I nod silently thanking Mandy happily "so does that me we're?" I ask and she nods slowly
"we are but no more lying and i mean it Xavier" she demands and i agree wholeheartedly to be honest i'd agree with anything she wanted as long as I got my princess back. 

"So did you miss me?"she asks teasingly after a small silence and I gri down at her 
"Nah it was quite peaceful"I joke and she gasps in mock hurt
"well then i'll just be going" she says but i cut her off pulling her back against my body
"I really do love you ya know" I say and she tilts her head before smiling at me
"well that's good because I really do love ya too" she mimics and I laugh at her imitation before pulling her lips down to mine. 

She smiles into the kiss gripping my hair and pushing me to lay flat on her bed but I quickly flip us over my hands weaving into her hair the other one massaging her thigh as she moans breathy. "Does that mean we get hot make up sex now?" I ask and she giggles into my neck before nodding "Good and I hope you're not too tired" I say and she creases her eyebrows in question and I kiss my way up her neck "Because we have a lot to make up for" I reply and she laughs fully but it's soon suppressed by a moan.

Warning-sexual scene

Soon enough we've both shed our clothes and are now both fully naked I kiss my way up her inner thigh as she moans and I smirk lifting my head up to meet her eyes as she looks at me through her lashes but I work my wet kisses up her stomach and in between her breasts before landing my lips on hers and she kisses my neck as I groan and slip a condom on my mouth wandering to her nipples suckling them but when she grips my hair and moans my name every last bit of my resolve is gone as I slowly thrust into her and she clamps her legs around my waist allowing easier access. 

I thrust harder and faster each time as her breath hitches in her throat her moans coming out louder and I couldn't be more thankful for everyone deciding to be out today because i have a hell of a lot of dirty shit planned that I can't wait to try out with my girl. We both reach our climax and she lets hers out in an almighty scream as I groan out in pleasure and press my face into her neck allowing myself to slip out of her and lower down to her body.

End of Sexual Scene

I lay down next to Rory and watch her chest rise and fall and I hug her to my side and she grins at me her heavy breathing a sign of what we've just done "I fucking love you" I say between breathes and she smiles opening her mouth to say something but I quickly shift myself on top of her "Let me show you" I suggest and her eyes darken as I start to kiss her again feeling myself harden. This is how I wish to spend the rest of my life with the one and only woman I love and with children that have a mixture of the both of us and God help me if we have a daughter and she looks like her mother I will be keeping her locked in tower and guarding her with a gun. No way in hell will I allow her to date she'll be mine and i'll protect her as long as I live just like my Rory.