Chapter 24: Heartbreak

Xavier's POV
Two weeks ago
I was sitting around the apartment alone bored, tired and missing Rory so incredibly much I don't care if I sound like a pussy I miss her every single second of the day. Her hair, her soft skin, her amazing kisses and the way she feels against me gah there I go again. As I sit contemplating all the features of my girlfriend I miss Dante texts me allowing me to know he's back in town and that he's hitting up a house party if I'm up for it.

Deciding I have nothing better to do than either make an ass out of myself and call Rory again or go to this house party so clearly I choose the latter option. After tugging on some faded jeans and a v neck I throw on my combat boots and run down the steps checking the address Dante just texted me before scooting off on my motorbike.

The house was firmly small so the people were oozing out of it at all costs the dance floor is mega jammed and there's couples grinding and near fucking in the halls. That would've been me but now all I can think off is my sexy girl I have already and no one seems to turn me on anymore except her. It's like she's cursed me or some thing not that I mind.

Several drinks later into the night I am completely hammered and Vanessa struts up to me "hi baby where's your whore?" She asks and my blood boils angrily as I clench my fists "don't call her that Vanessa" I yell and she stumbles back holding her hands up in mock surrender "alright alright jeez but seriously baby I can show you a really good time" she suggests but I shake my head angrily pushing her filthy hands off of my chest only one girl is allowed to touch me. "You used to love it when we had sex I hoped we could do it again seeing as Rory's not hear and she doesn't have to know" she suggests and I growl angrily at her before declining and violet gets pissed telling her to fuck off before she punches her.

After Vanessa leaves humiliated, Dante decides to take violet home to cool her down and I stumble outside walking down the street when I notice Vanessa laying on the ground blacked out. Now being the asshole I am I could easily have just sidestepped her but the neighbourhood were in is trashy and seeing a young girl like her with her skimpy clothing unconscious is a recipe for disaster so I try to take her home. Yet in my own drunken state of mind she convinces me to take her back to my mums apartment and reassures she'll leave in the morning no worries so in my drunken stupor I agree.
***
I wake up around half one in my mums apartment my neck cramped up from sleeping on the sofa after letting Vanessa sleep in my bed alone. If I'd given in to Vanessa then I wouldn't have the girl I want, the one who actually gives a shit about me and no way in hell am I ever risking that.

A loud knocking startles me and i rush over to answer it in confusion and surprise sweeps through me to see Rory standing at the door wearing a tight skinny jeans and a low cut top she looks beautiful as ever. She grins up at me and I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Hey baby" She says and I grin at her
"princess what are you doing here?" I ask in confusion but also happiness a lot of joy runs through me at the thought of having her earlier than planned.
"I guess I'm that sad girl that wants to leave a trip early to come see her boyfriend" She admits shyly and this small confession causes my heart to swell up and me want to hand her my manhood right away because nothing could sound sexier than that right now with a smile I don't waste anytime in  kissing her hard not caring that I was slightly hungover there was nothing more I wanted to do right now than ravish her body.
"Have fun last night?" She teases and I smile at her she's smarter than she looks she must have tasted the alcohol on me but she's not worried because she has utter faith in me and with that happy thought my mind reminds me of the annoying bitch currently invading my bed which causes me to go stiff. "What's wrong Xavier?" She asks in a worried tone so I give her a small smile thinking about the quickest way for her to leave.