Chapter 4: The dreaded G-word

Rory's POV
I have come to my final conclusion that my new stepbrother is most definitely a manwhore probably the biggest one I know and trust me that means a lot when you go to my school. Every night without fail he has what sounds like phone sex with at least three different girls so Im always forced to turn my music up louder and put my headphones in. Then at school he always has at least five different girls hanging round him that follow him everywhere or continuously giggle at what he says. Like seriously how can one guy be that funny?

I sigh and skim my fingertips over the aging white keys on the piano in my room. It was my dads prized possession he loved this piano almost as much as he loved us. He was the one who taught me how to play, the one who took me to each concert and competition. I've always loved playing the piano but I stopped once my dad died it just didn't seem right to play the keys he once played so skilfully. Yet I couldn't see any other way to stop my thoughts wandering to my immature arrogant stepbrother so I decided I was going to change that, I closed my eyes and placed my hands in the right positions it's now or never and with that for the first time in four and a half years I played.

Xavier's POV
Chase came bounding into my room just as I answered the call to Monica or was it Melissa? He looks up at me his eyes shining brightly and he scans my whole room "what ya doing little dude?" I ask ignoring the desperate baby voice of the girl on the other end of the phone and he shakes his head
"You don't happen to be hiding a piano you were just playing do you?" He asks eagerly bouncing up and down with each word "noooo?" I say stretching out the word okay this kid really is something else. "Yes I knew it that means she's playing, she's actually playing" he squeals before running from my room before I even have the chance to ask who.

I follow hot on his heels and watch as he disappears behind the black oak wood that guarded Rory's room. I walked up to it and put my hand on the handle hearing a soft beautiful melody coming from inside so I fling open the door to find Rory sitting on the stool in front of a large piano wearing yoga shorts and a tank top. My eyes scan the rest of the room to find chase laying on her bed watching her in wonder the rooms were painted dark purple and black not the colours I thought she'd have. A large built in wardrobe covers one half of a wall, instruments of all kinds are collected into the opposite corner and she has a large desk with a computer, a huge bed and a dressing table full of perfumes, jewellery and lotions.

My head snaps back to her as she stops playing abruptly and stares bewildered at me and chase "um" she bites her lip awkwardly and chase laughs
"That was awesome everyone said you were good but that was so cool" he rambles as I stare into her emerald green eyes she smiles brightly at chase before leading us out of her room but I stay.

"Uh you can leave now" she says rudely a hand on her hip god she looks so damn hot like this. "Nah I'm good" I shrug and flop down onto her bed to which she sighs heavily closing her bedroom door.
"What are you doing?" She asks and I smile to myself
"You know you're completely different to how you are at school" I say and she shrugs avoiding my gaze by staring intently at the black carpet.

Its true at school she allows anyone and everyone to walk over her she keeps to herself whereas at home she's a sassy little spitfire just waiting to go off. The idea of others walking all over her irritates me and I'm going to have to fix it.

I walk over to her and lift her chin up "now now no need to be ashamed I can help you with that" I say moving my hands down to her waist.

She struggles in my grip "I dunno I don't really want or need your help"
"I disagree" I say on a laugh and she glares at me before I do what I've been desperately waiting for and press my lips to hers damn they're so soft she only takes a second to kiss me back just as aggressively and I can't stop as she sucks my bottom lip into her mouth I pinch her making her gasp so my tongue can have entrance into her mouth. Kissing her is amazing so much better than anyone ive ever kissed and trust me I've kissed a lot of girls.

With much regret I pull away "what would your girlfriend think of that?" She asks seemingly pissed I shrug
"Baby girl don't say bad words" I groan gripping her hips closer to mine
"I didn't" she says confused and I almost have the urge to kiss her again or better yet fuck her right here, right now but I don't.
"Yah you said the G word" I say and she looks at me perplexed "girlfriend" I say with an over exaggerated shudder and she giggles "you're such a pig" she mutters and I nod at her before encasing her lips into another hot kiss.