BSM PREFERENCE: FIRST TIME CAMPING (AGES 12-16)

Credit to: Narrystwerkstar

Louis (Age 16):

I smirked as Y/N glanced around the woods, her body tensing at the smallest sounds. “Are you alright?” I asked her, watching how she jumped at the sound of my voice. “No. I’m fine.” She muttered. I nodded and watched the flames dance around the fire, watching Y/N freaking out from the corner of my eye. “Y/N come on! Its obvious you’re scared! Lets just cuddle and go to sleep and then we’ll pack up and leave as soon as morning comes.” I opened my arms for her but she shook her head. “I said i’m fine.” She spat, glaring at the fire. “Alright” I said back, smiling slightly as an idea came to my mind. “I’m gonna go get more wood.” I said, holding back a smirk as fear flashed through her eyes. “We have enough. Just sit back down.” She said quickly, failing to hide the shakiness in her voice. “I’ll be quick” I said, walking of before she could protest. I walked into the woods and waited a while. Then, as quietly as I could, I crept over to the wooded area right behind her. I grabbed a stick off the ground and threw it, before running back to the spot I was before. She screamed and I could here her feet shuffling on the dry leaves. “Louis is that you?! Don’t play around with me, this isn’t funny!” She screamed, her voice shaking. I quickly picked up a few sticks and walked over to her. “I couldn’t find any wood so I brought a few sticks.” I said nonchalantly. “Did you not hear that?!” She yelled. I shook my head, and she flung herself into my arms. “What did you hear that made you freak out like this?” I asked her. “Nothing…..lets just go to sleep.” She muttered into my chest. I smirked and guided her into the tent, cuddling her the whole night.

Harry (Age 12):

It was Y/N first time camping and it wasn’t going too well. She was beyond scared but she wouldn’t admit it. “Y/N lets cuddle for a while.” I said, giving her a reassuring smile. “No, i’m fine.” She muttered, jumping at the sound of an owl in the distance. “Okay…well its time to go to bed.” I muttered, helping her up and guiding her to our shared tent. She quickly got it and I followed, both of us snuggling into our pillows. “Goodnight.” I whispered. “Goodnight.” She whispered back. I was slowly drifting off to sleep when Y/N jumped. I waited a while and listened as she jumped again. “Y/N come here.” I muttered. She started to protest but I slid her over by her waist and wrapped my arms around her. “Go to sleep.” I muttered, smiling when she nuzzled into me.

Zayn ( Age 13):

"Zayn can we please go home?" Y/N asked me. "Why do you wanna go home so badly? Are you scared or something?" I asked her, smiling slightly. "No…I just forgot something at home…please?!" She begged. "Y/N..i’m not stupid. I know you’re scared." I said, pulling her on my lap, ignoring her protests. "I’m not scared…Lets just go to sleep." She muttered, pulling herself away from me and laying down. I sighed and laid down beside her, pulling her into my arms and holding on tight before she could escape.

Liam (Age 15):

"Lets head off to bed." I said to Y/N. She nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek before slipping into her tent. Ever since we first arrived at the campsite she has been really jumpy. Every noise seemed to make her jump or freak out. Her fear seemed to increase as time went on. It was now after 12am and she looked terrified. I offered to cuddle with her and let her sleep in my tent but she wouldn’t budge. I sighed and shuffled over to my tent. I was about to open the flap when I got an idea. I slowly, and quietly, tiptoed over to Y/N’s tent and stood near the door. I quickly scanned the ground and picked up a fallen acorn. I quickly unzipped her tent a little and threw the acorn in. After hearing her scream and the shuffling of blankets I quickly ran over to my tent and hopped in. I laid down on my bed and waited with a smirk on my face. After a few short minutes I heard my tent being opened and the shuffling of feet. My blankets were lifted and the warmth of another body filled them. I smiled and flipped over, pulling Y/N into my arms.

Niall (Age 14): 

"Ready to cuddle?" I asked as Y/N as she played with her shaking hands. She looked up and glared at me before shaking her head. "I’m fine." She muttered. "Alright. Well i’m heading off to bed, night." I got up and got in my tent. I waited a few minutes and then unzipped the flap a little. I peeked out and watched as y/n got up to go to her tent, her eyes darting in every direction. She got to her tent and stopped. She glanced over at my tent and then back at hers. She did this for a while before she backed away from her tent and slowly walked over to mine. I quickly crawled away from my tent opening and wrapped myself in my blankets, faking sleep. I listened as she unzipped my tent and crawled over to me. "I thought you said you were fine." I muttered, wrapping my arms around her and chuckling when she jumped. "I am fine." She whispered, nuzzling deeper into my chest.

(A/N: Here is the update like I said. Might post another one later or tomorrow)