YOU'RE A NERD AND YOU GET BULLIED (From marrystwerkstar)

Louis: “Oh look guys its the nerd” a girl said as she walked over to you. You slammed your locker and quickly began to walk away. “Hey! Did I say you could walk away from me?” she snapped, grabbing your arm and swinging you around. You looked up and noticed a small group of people had gathered, their snickers and laughter almost breaking through the wall you’ve built up. “Let me tell you something you freak. I see the way you look at people around here. Like you’re superior just because you’re smart. Just because your brother is Louis Tomlinson. You act all tough and like nothing bothers you but I know it does. You’re nothing but a freak. I hate you. Everyone hates you. Why don’t you just die. Why don’t you just die!”.You quickly ran away. Running away from her screams and the shouts of laughter. You ran all the way home letting the tears you tried so hard to keep in, fall. You heard Louis call your name but you just ignored him and ran up to your room. You slammed the door and flopped on the bed. All of the tears you had been holding over the years flowed over and you could do nothing to stop them. “Y/N whats wrong?” Louis asked, panic evident in his voice. “Nothing” you yelled. “Just go away.” you whispered to yourself. You heard the door bust open and immediately felt Louis beside of you. “Please tell me whats wrong babe.” he whispered, pulling you into his arms. “Please” he whispered. And you told him. You told him how it started a few years ago and continued on to now. You told him how they told you you were better off dead. You poured your heart out to him. And he listened. He helped you when you could barely form a complete sentence. He was there for you, when no one else was.

Harry: You were sitting in your room, casually scrolling through the hate your classmates gave you. They ranged from “you’re a nerd nobody wants you” to “being smart is the only thing you have. You should just end it all. Save us the pain of looking at you.”. It had gotten to the point where you believed them. Who would want you? You were a nobody. You were the nerd. People only came to you when they needed someone to do their homework, and they still found time to insult you while they asked. You weren’t important. Just a ugly nerd who will never get anyone. You stood up and walked into the kitchen, quickly plastering your fake smile on your face. “Hey Harry”. He looked up at you with no emotion on his face. “Why didn’t you tell me they were doing this to you?” he asked, his voice starting to shake. “Why didn’t you tell me?”. You stared at him and tears slowly began to fall down your face. Harry quickly ran over to you and hugged you. His grip was tight on you, almost like he was afraid you would leave if he let go. “I was scared.” you whispered against his shoulder. “You don’t have to be anymore” Harry said pulling back. “You’re gonna move schools. I don’t care if I have to drive further everyday. I won’t let you ever go through this again.” You nodded and a genuine smile spread across your face.

Liam: Tears streamed down your face as you walked home from school. It was a normal day for you. The pushing, hitting, and horrible insults were given to you and for some reason, they were worse today. You just couldn’t do this anymore. You took a deep breath walked into the house. “Hey babe!” Liam yelled from the couch. You ignored his comment and slowly sat dwon on the couch beside of him. He looked at you and before he could speak you told him about the bullying. He pulled you into a hug and you felt like a whole new person. You had all of this cooped up and it felt like heaven just to tell someone. Later that day Liam called the school and told them you were moving. There was no way you were going back there.

Zayn: “Did I say you could fuckin move!” a random girl yelled as she kicked you in the gut. She laughed as you squirmed on the floor, attempting to catch your breath.”That’s enough for today.” the girl said as she began to walk away, her group of friends following her. “Have fun crawling home!”. You whimpered and wiped the falling tears out of your eye. You slowly began to move towards the bathroom, ignoring the bursts of pain coming from every part of your body. You looked in the mirror and fresh tears formed in your eyes as you saw your reflection. Bruises were forming all over your face and your arms were covered in scratches. You turned away and slowly made your way home. When you arrived home a sigh of relief escaped your lips as you noticed Zayn was gone. You quickly wobbled up to your room and slowly began to clean yourself up. As you were cleaning your cuts you heard a gasp. You whipped your head around and nearly fainted when you saw Zayn in your doorway, his eyes filled with anger. “Who did this to you?” he demanded. “No one. Just let me handle this.” “Let you handle this? Hell no.” he yelled. “Who did this to you?” “Some girls at school.” you muttered, quickly wiping away your tears. Zayn walked over to you and cradled you in his arms. “I’m calling the cops. There is no way in hell i’m gonna let this go.” he muttered, shaking as anger raged through him.

Niall: “Niall I don’t feel so well” you muttered, forcing out a fake cough. “I know that’s fake babe” he laughed, as he drove you to school. “Please don’t make me go” you begged. “Why do you wanna stay home so bad?” he asked. “New tv show?” he joked. “No. Just forget it” you muttered, holding back your tears. “I don’t see why…are you crying?” he asked, quickly pulling the car over. “Please don’t make me go” you sobbed. Before you could stop yourself you had told him everything that was happening at school. “He pulled you into his arms and rocked you back and forth. “Shh you don’t have to go today. Not ever. You’re moving schools.” he muttered combing through your hair.

(A/N: I found this on every intersting since alot of people get bullied)