HEFINDS YOU STARING AT YOURSELF AND FINDS OUT YOUR INSECURE(FromNarrystwerkstar)

(A/N: The bold and italiczied part is what the original writer put as the author note)

Before you read I just want to say that I made Danielle Liam’s current girlfriend because I loved her a lot. If you don’t like Danielle or Payzer i’m sorry but I love them so I added her. Also please read the message I wrote at the end. Thx :D

Louis:

"Y/N come on!" Louis yelled. You two were heading to the beach and you really didn’t want to go. "Hold on" you muttered. You grabbed the edges of your stomach and a groan came from you. "Why can’t I just be skinny? That’s all I want." You continued to pull at your skin, oblivious to Louis standing in your doorway. "Why are doing this?" You jumped and spun around. "Do you not see how beautiful you are? How could you even think you’re fat?" You shrugged and turned back around, ignoring his frustrated sigh. He came over and stood behind you. "You don’t need to worry about anything. You’re the perfect size." "You really think so?" you muttered, staring up at him. He smiled and nodded. "I know so. Now come one! You’re gonna learn how to surf today." He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, ignoring your nervous chatter about sharks and other sea creatures that could eat you while you learned to surf.

Zayn:

"We"ll be down by the pool" Zayn yelled from downstairs. "Kay" you screamed and continued digging through your closet for a bikini. A grin spread across your face when you found it and you quickly slipped it on. You ran over to your full length mirror and felt your grin slowly go away. You pulled at the meat on your thighs and let it go watching as your thigh jiggled. You stared at yourself for a while and debated on ditching the boys. You were just about to change when Zayn appeared in your room. "Whats taking you so long?". You gave him a fake smile and shook your head. "I really don’t feel like swimming today." "But you love to swim." "Yeah, well things change" you muttered and pulled some sweat on. "Y/N whats wrong? This isn’t like you." He walked over and sat down beside you. He stared you and you looked up at him. "Just go sw-" You cut yourself off after the scary look he gave you. "I just feel fat. Look at my thighs Zayn. They are so big and just pop out." You both sat in silence for a minute. "How could you even?" he said, staring at you. "How could you even say that about yourself. Look at your thighs! They aren’t even big. They look like normal thighs to me! I think you are the perfect size and you should be proud!". "Well they look big to me." you muttered. "Maybe they do. But I can assure you that everyone, even the boys, think you are beautiful. Don’t put yourself down so much. Give yourself some credit." You nodded and gave him a small smile. "Now get dressed and you’re gonna swim with the boys." He walked out of your room and you quickly threw on your bikini. Ignoring your mirror, you sprinted to the pool and jumped in.

Liam:

You stared at Danielle and felt your confidence lower. Liam’s girlfriend was the definition of gorgeous. With a perfect face, perfect hair, and a body to die for, she was the whole package. Looking down at yourself, you suddenly felt sick. “I need to go use the bathroom.” you muttered and quickly walked into the house, heading towards the bathroom. You walked in and slowly walked over to the full length mirror. You looked down at your slightly pudgy stomach and let out a sigh. “Why can’t I look like that. Why can’t i just have a great body.” You began to squeeze your stomach zoning out. Thoughts of having a perfect body filled your mind and you stood there at the mirror, just playing with your stomach and staring at yourself. You heard the sound of footsteps and heard the boor burst open. “Woah!” Liam quickly zipped his jeans back up and gave you a sheepish smile. “What are you doing just standing there?” He looked down and noticed your hands on your stomach. You quickly dropped them and gave him a small smile. “Nothing I was just leaving. I think i’m done swimming for the day.” You tried to walk past him but he caught your arm. “Why were you playing with your stomach? he asked. “No reason.” you muttered and tried to walk away. “Something you need to tell me?” he asked, pulling you back again and giving you a stern look. You stared at him and it finally clicked. “Liam i’m not pregnant.” Relief washed across his face and he nodded. “Stomach ache?” “No” “What is it then?” “You’re not gonna let me go unless I tell you?” A smirk grew on his face and he stared at you expectantly. You sighed and looked down at the ground. “I just wish my body was nicer. I was looking at the fat I have and… And I was comparing it to Danielle. She has such a great body and I wish mine looked like hers.” You looked up at him and let out a groan once you saw his face. “Its not that big of a deal okay? i’ll get over it.” “No you won’t.” he said, pulling you back into the bathroom and sitting you down on the toilet. “You have a perfect body Y/N. Stop putting yourself down so much. Yes Danielle has a great body but that doesn’t mean you don’t either. You’re body is fine the way it is. Don’t wish for someone else’s. Be happy with what you have. Okay?” You nodded and gave him a hug. “Thank you Liam.” “No worries babe. Now lets go swim some more.” You nodded and skipped down to the pool.

Harry:

"Why can’t I just be skinny! you screamed, throwing your things to the floor. "Hey, whats going on?" Harry muttered, cautiously walking into your room. "Why can’t I just be skinny like my friends. They can wear bikinis and feel comfortable and get fifty million guys to flirt with them. I wear a bikini and rat wouldn’t even look my way." He held back a laugh at your choice of words. "And look at this!" You pulled some of the skin on your belly up and flapped it around. My friends don’t have this! They have perfect bodies and- why are you laughing?" He let out a few more giggles and stared at you. "Look in the mirror. I don’t even see what you’re talking about. You don’t even have any pudge on your stomach and you’re certainly not fat!" You scoffed at him and turned away. "And trust me, I have seen hundreds of guys stop in their tracks and stare at you like you’re a goddess. I may not like it or want it to happen but it does." You turned around and studied his face. "Are you lying?" "Nope." "You really don’t think i’m fat?" "No. You’re not fat. You’re body is perfectly fine." You nodded at him and grabbed your favorite bikini. "Okay i’ll go." He smiled and stood up. "Have fun." He kissed your forehead and walked away. You smiled and put your bikini on.

Niall:

"Can we leave yet?" Niall muttered from outside the dressing door. "No. You’ve already asked me that like 20 times." He groaned and slammed his feet on the floor. You ignored is rude muttering and continued staring at yourself in the mirror. This was the 4th bikini you had tried on today and each one made you aware of how big your thighs looked. You turned to the side and stared at them, a frown falling on your lips. You tried to squeeze them in but of course it didn’t work. You sighed and lightly banged your head on the wall. "Damn Y/N, whats going on in there?" "Tired of my fat ass thighs. That’s whats going on." He sighed and leaned up against the door. "Do you honestly think your thighs are fat?" "Yes! I can prove it to you." You opened the door a little but he lightly shut it back. "I don’t have to see them to tell you that you’re wrong." You rolled your eyes and slowly started to put your clothes back on. It was silent for a minute before he began speaking again. "What was that you told me the other day? "A little meat on the thighs will bring in the guys"." You held back a laugh and muttered a yes. "You should listen to that. Your thighs aren’t fat. And even if you think they are, who cares? As long as you’re confident in them it shouldn’t matter what others think." "I guess you’re right" you muttered, opening the dressing room door. "I’m always right babe." He gave you a wink and began walking away. Cheeky little shit.

Okay I just wanted apologize if this hurt anyone’s feelings or anything. Having a pudge or a little more meat on your thighs does NOT make you fat. Basically I just needed a good…i guess you could say topic and I chose this. I also wrote this from personal experiences and how I would like someone to talk to me and help me when I have problems like this. I’m really sorry if I offended someone. Please tell me if I did and I will personally apologize

(A/N: I HAD TO CHANGE THE TITTLE NAME BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T FIT THE ORGINAL TITTLE IS  

HE CATCHES YOU STARING AT YOURSELF IN A BIKINI. HE FINDS OUT YOU’RE INSECURE ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT.