You Overhear Him Talking About You

Credit to: Malikzapper

Louis: Louis was having his annual football (soccer) charity event. While the boys cheered him on from the side lines you did the same from the stands. After the game ended he went to change, you went to congratulate him but when you got there they were interviewing him. You stayed out of his view and overheard him talking about you. “Yeah she’s the most amazing girl I’ve ever met. She’s so supportive of me, couldn’t ask for a better girlfriend,” he says ending the interview. After they left you went towards him and kissed him. “Well you’re the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask for,” you say kissing him again.

Niall: Niall had invited all the boys over for a BBQ, but you weren’t feeling well so you decided to take a nap. You maybe slept for an hour or so, you didn’t wanna miss out on the BBQ so you decided to take a shower and join the boys since you felt better now. You weren’t the type to listen to people’s conversation but you did since they were talking about you. “I’m being serious guys I think Y/N’s the one, if I don’t have her next to me I feel like a lost helpless puppy,” he says causing the other boys to laugh. “Aww our Nialler is in love,” Louis says patting Niall’s back. Once he saw you he began to blush, knowning that you had heard him.

Zayn: Zayn had invited you to a dinner his family was having. At first you were really nervous but after meeting all his family, you felt at home with them. His cousins and sister immediately got along with you, you soon were playing hide and seek while Zayn talked to his mom. While hiding around the corner you overheard Zayn and his mom talking about you. “You really love her don’t you,” his mom says. “I’m crazy in love with her, never felt like this about anyone. She’s just my everything, she has everything I look for in a girl,” he says with the biggest smile on his face. Little did he know you felt the same way about him.

Harry: You and Harry had been watching a movie, but you fell asleep on him. You were exhausted and the way you and Harry were sitting helped you fall faster than you thought. You didn’t know for how long you’d been asleep, but he was talking to his mom. “Yeah she’s next to me right now looking like an angel while she sleeps,” he says with a chuckle. You had woken up but you stayed with you eyes closed. “Mom, she’s the love of my life, I don’t know what I would without her,” he says clearing his throat. “I feel the same about you too, and don’t worry I’ll never leave,” you say kissing him on the lips.

Liam: You had been making dinner when you phone started ringing. You saw it was your boyfriend Liam so you immediately picked up but there was no answer on the other end. “Liam babe, i think you butt dialed me,” you say laughing to yourself. You were about to hang up when you heard him and Zayn talking about you. “Nah man, no girl has ever made me this happy, just by looking her in the eyes my days get 100 times better. I think its time i…” You ended the called before he finished his sentence. When he got home you showered him with kisses, he deserved each and everyone of them.