FDM PREFERENCE: YOU'RE OVER THE AGE OF 8 AND HE SPANKS YOU

Credit to: Narrystwerkstar

Louis (Age 12): 

You gulped as Louis stared at you from across the room. You had accidentally gotten too mad and yelled at him. “So you yell at me even though you’re the one who did something bad?” He let out a dry chuckle and walked over to you. He grabbed your arm and spun you around. “Grounding you wont work, yelling at you wont work either..” He trailed off and you waited, shaking for him to say something else. Suddenly you felt a loud smack on your bum and stinging afterwards. He did this a few more times and you couldn’t hold back the tears that were leaking from your eyes. He turned you around and the anger in his eyes was replaced with sadness. “Y/n..I..You just can’t yell at me like that okay? I know you’re mad but that was unacceptable.” He pulled you into a hug and you cried into his shirt. “I’m sorry.” you muttered in his chest. “Its okay.” he whispered as he rubbed your back.

Liam (Age 16):

You laughed and glared at him. “You can’t spank me. I’m too old for that dad, nice try though.” You spun on your heel and started walking towards you room. “You’re too old? Really? Well come over here and we will find out.” You stopped in your tracks and turned to face him. “You can’t be serious?” you asked incredulously. He walked over to and spun you around. He then proceeded to spank you three times, leaving you shocked and on the verge of tears. “You can say you’re too old all you want but you’re always my little girl. I don’t care how old you get, I will put you back in line when you get out of it. Your attitude lately has been horrible and i’m sick of it. Now you can go to your room and  try to fix it before I fix it for you.” You quickly obeyed and sprinted up to your room. You weren’t used to your dad being like this and it honestly scared you. It was definitely time for an attitude adjustment.

Niall (Age 10) :

It was no secret you had Niall wrapped around your finger. So even when you were “too old” for spankings he tried his hardest to give you one, only to fail. This time you had “accidentally” rode your mattress down the stairs and broke another lamp. “Y/N i’m getting sick of this! You always break things! What is it? Do you have a fetish for breaking things?” Being only 10 yous till had no idea what a fetish was and quickly asked him, only to be yelled at about how you didn’t need to know that until you were older. “Y/N i’m tired of this. Turn around.” You felt yourself begin to panic and you stared up at him. “Why daddy?” you asked in a sickly sweet voice, innocence pouring out of it. He stared into your eyes and felt himself losing power over you. “You know why. Turn around.” he muttered weakly. You slowly turned around and hung your head, sniffling a little. “Y/n i’m only doing this because you need to learn not to do these things okay?” You nodded and sniffled louder. You waited patiently and couldn’t help but smile when you heard him sigh. He then gave your butt a small smack and walked away from you. “I thought you were going to spank me daddy?” You said, cocking your head to the side and widening your eyes slightly. He started to struggle and looked down. “I gave you a small one…But i’m letting you go this time! Next time i’m spanking you Y/N i’m not kidding!” You gave him a small nod and walked up to your room, knowing all too well he wouldn’t spank you next time.

Harry (Age 15):

The phrase “i’m screwed” didn’t even do justice to what you were now. Harry had just caught you sneaking in from the movies after he specifically told you not to and he was pissed! His face was red and he stood rigid. “I told you not to go.” he said, his voice deeper than usual. To be honest you were scared. It took a lot to get Harry thins angry. He then walked over to you and spun you around. Before you could ask what he was doing he planted 5 smacks to your butt. The stinging sensation seemed to never leave and you stared at him, your mouth open, with tears forming in your eyes. “Did you just spank me?” He glared at you and nodded. “You’re grounded. You will get off your phone at 9 each night, and your curfew is now 6.” You started to protest but he held up his hand and you quickly shut up. “To your room. Now!” You quickly ran past him and sprinted up to your room like the Devil himself was after you.

Zayn (Age 11):

You giggled as Zayn stared at you from the other side of the room, a pout on his lips. “Y/N can I please have the remote?” You giggled again and shook your head. He sighed and stood up. “Fine! Looks like I will have to…spank it out of you!” You were very ticklish on your butt for some odd reason and Zayn always used that against you. Before you could run away he grabbed you and laid you over his knees. You squealed and tried to squirm away but he held you in place. “Hmm what song should I spank away too…Ohh how about What Makes You Beautiful? Yeah that one.” A squeal left you as he started to lightly spank to the beat of WMYB. Eventually you couldn’t handle it and you gave him the remote. He chuckled and flipped you off his lap. He cuddled you in his chest and giggled at your red face. “You know I will always win.”