Disney/Pixar Movie You Watch With Your Kids

Credit to: Malikzapper

Zayn: Wall-E- 
Zayn had your 7 month old daughter on his lap, while you were watching Wall-E. For being only 7 months old she paid close attention to the movie while you admired how cute Zayn and her looked. When she suddenly said. “Eve!” Both you and Zayn stared at each other not being able to believe your daughter had said her first word. “Did she just say her first word,” you say pausing the movie. “Can you say it again, baby,” Zayn says as he turns your daughter to face both of you. “I always thought she would say mom or dad first, not Eve,” you say causing your little girl to start jumping.

Liam: Monsters, Inc.-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Your 8 and 5 year old boys were trying to pick a movie to watching, Liam as always preferred Toy Story but your boys thought otherwise. Your 5 year old ended up choosing Monsters, Inc, and you all enjoyed the movie. Everyone knew Liam loved Toy Story and he thought your kids would love it too, but by the look on Liam’s face he wasn’t too happy. “We’ll watch it in our room when they’re asleep okay,” you whispered in his ear. He gave you a half smile, before looking over at your kids who were so happy watching the movie.

Louis: Toy Story 3- 
“Bad bear,” you hear your two year old son tell the TV. You and him sat in the living room watching Toy Story 3 while Louis got home. “That bear is bad to Buzz and Woody huh?” you say talking in a kid voice. Just then you heard the door open and close, and Louis saying, “Y/N, our son is gonna turn into another Liam. He sees that movie all day we have other movies too,” he says kissing you and your son. “Dada, bad bear,” your son says with a scared face and pointing at the TV. “Its a bad bear, but do you want to watch another movie, kiddo,” he says sitting down next to him.

Harry: Up- 
You were making dinner while harry and your son and daughter watched Up. “Daddy, can you put balloons on this house and fly away,” your son asks Harry. “Erm, that will take lots and lots of balloons, Max,” he says with a chuckle. “How come in the movie they could,” your daughter asks him. “Well in the movie, its easier for that to happen, and we are happy living here,” Harry answers. “Can we get a bird like that and name him Kevin, can we?” they say at the same time. “Well see in the future, but for now lets enjoy the movie, okay,” he says holding them close to him.

Niall: Finding Nemo- 
"Why did Nemo leave daddy?" your 4 year old daughter asks Niall. "He didn’t leave princess, the fishermen took him from his dad." "Is that why his dad is trying to finding him." "Yes baby." As the movie continued to play your daughter asked question after question even though she has seen the movie countless of times. "That girl is mean, she shouldn’t do that to the fishy, right daddy." "You’re right the fish don’t like that." She went a couple minutes without saying anything just thinking to herself. "Daddy, you promise you wouldn’t let anybody take me away." "I promise," he says while kissing her forehead.

Please Comment, Vote ,and Fan

                                                                                                                      ~Jackie,Gracy,and Gisselle