He Sees You With Your New Boyriend Part 1 (From Malikzapper)

Harry: They had just opened a new club and you boyfriend, Darren, had been invited to a close friends birthday party. You were dying to go since it had been 7 months since you had last gone out clubbing. The night you ended things with your ex boyfriend, Harry, he accused you of cheating and said horrible things. Even though it brought back bad memories your were going to try and change that tonight. You and Darren had been dancing and a bit of drinking when you saw an old familiar face. “Hey, love how have you been?” Louis asked. “I’m fine and you,” you say. “I’ve been great.” That’s when you saw Harry, and he also saw when your boyfriend came and hugged you from behind. Things didn’t end well and for him to see you with someone else he knew he would never have the chance to fix things with you. He spent the rest of the night drinking and staring at you as you laughed with someone that wasn’t him.

Liam: You had went for a jog with your boyfriend Tony of 4 months. You didn’t expect to run into anyone familiar let alone your ex boyfriend Liam but he wasn’t alone. It had been a little over a year since your break up. Your boyfriend was running ahead so Liam didn’t know he was with you. He began walking in your direction obviously happy to see you. You ended things on good terms, but he didn’t know you had found someone. He was beginning to start small talk when your boyfriend came jogging back. “Is he your cousin or your friend,” Liam asked a bit jealous. “No, he’s…..my boyfriend,” you hesitated to answer. “Oh,” was all he said before walking away. He was obviously taken back but he knew you had to move on, it just hurt that you would never be his again.

Zayn: It had been 6 months since you and Zayn had broken up. You were at the mall with your boyfriend Jake shopping for baby clothes for his sister’s baby shower. While he went to look somewhere else you stayed near the entrance looking at the onies when you saw him. He stopped walking and turned towards you. He must of thought you were pregnant when a frown appeared on his face. “I’m not….its not for me,” you managed to say. “Don’t worry Y/N you don’t have to explain anything,” he said. You were about to say something when your boyfriend said, “Hey babe, do you think my sister will like this one.” When you saw Zayn again he had already walked away with his head down. It hurt him that you had moved on so fast but in reality you stilled loved him.

Niall: It had been 5 months since your break up with Niall. You thought you’d you never fall for someone else, but Brandon was slowly winning you over. He was totally opposite of Niall, he didn’t drink, and took life a little more serious, while Niall was care-free. One thing that you both shared in common was your love for football (soccer). He had invited you and your brother to a football match, which you agreed since it was your favorite team playing, Manchester United. Before the second half started you excused yourself to go to the restroom when you bumped into Harry. You both started talking when you heard a familiar laugh. Your seats were actually really close so when you went back Niall saw that you had found someone, and the rest of the match he just kept eying you and your new ‘boyfriend’.

Louis: You and your boyfriend Jason were on a flight on your way to visiting your grandparent that lived in LA. During the every long flight you were telling him stories of when you were small and lived with them. So you didn’t pay much attention to the other passengers until you saw Liam walking by your seat. He didn’t notice you and you knew Louis would be with him so you didn’t talk to Liam at all. Things between you too hadn’t ended well, 8 months ago. There was only 5 hours left of the flight when Louis passed by your seat, he on the other had did notice you and Jason who feel asleep on your shoulder. During the rest of the flight he would look over his shoulder towards your seats and would give Jason death stares even though your boyfriend didn’t notice them. You wish things ended well with you and Louis but trying talk to him now would only make things worse after he saw you with your new boyfriend.

Credit to: Malikzapper