The Type Of Dad He Is

Credit to: Malikzapper

Zayn: Throughout the pregnancy he always worried your son wouldn’t like him or he wouldn’t know how to take care of him, but the minute he held him all his worries vanish. As your son grew up Zayn was always there for him, through the good and the bad. He’d always give him advice and tell him his life stories when he was young. They both had an unbreakable father-son bond.

Liam: He’s very overprotective of your kids, sometimes too overprotective of them. When your twins were learning how to walk he would be behind them making sure they wouldn’t get hurt. Even when they were sleeping he’d always check on them making sure nothing bad would happen to them. You constantly had to remind him to let them breathe and let them explore their surroundings.

Harry: Your little girl had Harry wrapped around her finger. What ever she wanted she always got her way at least with Harry. He would always spoil her rotten, so of course she was a daddy’s girl. When he wasn’t with you we would be up in her room playing tea party, playing princess or coloring along with her. He just loved playing with her every minute of every day.

Louis: He’s the fun dad, he would always make your kids laugh it felt as if you had 3 kids instead of 2. Whenever they would get in trouble, their punishment was him wearing some sort of funny looking costume when dropping them off at school. But one thing is he always supported them no matter what, and encouraged them in any sport they were involved in.

Niall: Even though he’s always traveling, hes also always calling to check up on your son. He wants to know every detail of what he did that day. His little boy was his whole world, he could listen to you talk about him for hours and hours. When he saw him take his first steps and say his first words, he cried with joy and would tell everyone about what his little boy had done.