He Meets Your Brother/Sister

Louis: “Y/N when is your boyfriend Louis going to get here?” your 8 year old brother asked. It was your brother’s first football (soccer) practice, and he was really nervous he wouldn’t make the team. When you told him the Louis played soccer and even had his own team he wanted to meet him. They had called for everyone to go to the middle of the field and Louis was still not there. “Don’t worry, he’ll be here,” you tell him as he walks away. Just then you here someone whisper, “Did I miss anything?” You turned to your side and there was Louis, the rest of the evening you and Louis cheered on your brother. “He’s really good Y/N, I don’t see why he’s worried about not making the team.” After practice ended they finally got to meet each other properly. Your brother was asking him so many questions, he even asked him if he could play on his team. 

Zayn: Your sister was going to be in an art show at school and you thought it would be the perfect place for your boyfriend Zayn to finally meet her. Even though your sister was just 12 years old she was a very good artist and too tell her that Zayn was a bit of an artist she couldn’t wait to meet him. “Hey I’m going to go get some drinks. I’ll be back in a few.” “Ok, but hurry they’re going to announce the winner in 25 minutes.” “Don’t worry I’ll be back in time,” you say leaving Zayn and your sister. While you were gone Zayn and your sister had drawn something, Zayn showed you his drawing but your sister hid hers so you wouldn’t see it. As a gift for your sister getting first place he treated you both to ice cream. After Zayn dropped you both off, your sister took out the drawing she had done. “Here is this picture I drew of you and my sister, I hope you like it,” she said handing Zayn the picture. Every time you would visit Zayn’s house you would see the picture your sister had given him framed and hung were everyone could see it. You loved that your boyfriend and sister got along but you were a bit jealous of how close they had become.

Liam: You didn’t know if telling your boyfriend Liam that your 5 year old brother was obsessed with Toy Story was a good or bad idea. It had been a month since you had told him and every time you both would talk he would ask about finally meeting him. “Liam, are you dying to meet my brother, or see his Toy Story collection?” you say over the phone. “Well both, but I’m looking forward to meeting your little brother more,” he says while laughing. “You can come tomorrow if you like.” Liam was too excited to even say anything. After greeting your parents your little brother dragged him into his room. You didn’t even try bothering them cause they were both in their own little world. “Babe, I think your brother is my new best friend. I also think he is a much bigger fan than me, his collection is sick,” Liam says walking into the living room. Just before Liam left your brother came downstairs with his favorite Buzz Light year, and handed it to Liam. “Here I want you to protect it like how you protect my sister.” They were really turning into best friends. 

Harry: Both your parents had gone to a business trip and wouldn’t be back for a week. They both had meet your boyfriend Harry, but not your 10 year old sister. Just before they left you asked if Harry could come over and hang out with your and your sister. Whenever your sister would be sad she would always watch Titanic. You were doing your homework, and she was watching the movie when there was a knock on the door. “So what do you have plan for tonight,” he asked as he kissed you. “Well..i have a lot of homework, but you can go and finally meet my sister.” After he saw what she was doing he made his way into the living room. You could hear them chatting throughout the movie while you did your homework. You knew Harry would get emotional watching this movie , when your sister saw he had tears she wiped them away. “They don’t die for real you know,” she said to him. “Yeah I know,” he said clearing his throat. You let out a laugh and they both screamed “Y/N” at the same time and then continued to watch the movie.

Niall: “Y/N do you think your boyfriend will teach me how to play the guitar?” Your brother knew Niall played the guitar, and he wanted to learn more. “We don’t you ask him today?” You saw a smile grow on his face after you said that. Everyday when you would get home from school or work you would listen to your brother practice songs on his guitar. He thought he wasn’t good enough that’s why he wanted Niall to teach him more. “Y/N told me you were learning how to play the guitar?” Niall asked your brother. “Yeah.” They both headed to the backyard, and they started to bond. You would know when your brother would mess up because you would hear Niall’s laugh, but your 13 year old brother was determined to learn. Soon your brother was able to play Little Things a song he always practiced. You were happy he was learning fast but you were happier that your boyfriend was helping him.

Credit to:Malikzapper