He Sees Your Small Bump

Credit to: Malikzapper

Zayn: Zayn was finally coming back from tour after being away 3 months. Before he left you found out you were one month pregnant with twins, and while he was away he’d call as much as possible. Your were now 4 months pregnant and it would be the first time he would see your small baby bump. As you patiently waited for him and the boys to arrive, you ran your hands over you now visible bump. When you looked up you saw Zayn drop his bags and run towards you excited to finally be home. As he got closer his eyes landed on your belly and he immediately put his hand on it. “I’m so sorry for missing out on so much and for being away for so long,” he says hugging and kissing you. “We’re just glad you’re finally home.”

Liam: Liam had been in the studio so you decided to take a much needed bath to relax your aching body. Being almost 6 months pregnant your feet would swell, and your back would hurt. After drying yourself, you were putting on lotion when Liam walked into the bathroom and saw your exposed belly. “You look amazing you know that,” he says standing by the door frame. “Really Payne, you think I look good being this big, and having swollen feet,” you saying putting your night gown on. You moved past him and entered your bedroom. “You look amazing, I'm so happy you’re carrying a little Payne in you,” he laughs at his corny joke. “Isn’t that right baby,” says rubbing you belly.

Louis: After visiting your mom for one week you were finally going back home to your husband Louis. At first he wasn’t too keen on the idea since you were almost 3 months pregnant, but after talking to him if agreed on you going. You and your mom were getting out of her car when Louis walked out to greet you. “Wow, Y/N I don’t remember you being this big,” he says looking at your visible baby bump. “Looks like I’ll have to visit your mom more often,” he says kissing you. “Its because I’m carrying not one but two babies remember?” you say sarcastically. “You look beautiful either way, doesn’t she,” he says gesturing to your mother. “Yes she does Lou,” your mom says giving Louis a hug.

Niall: It was Niall’s brother’s wedding you were having a good time but soon being 5 months pregnant warned you out fast. So you and Niall left after their first dance and speeches. Once you got to your hotel room, being exhausted and having swollen feet and an aching back you wanted to relax in a warm bath. As you laid in the bathtub with the water running little of your tummy was showing when Niall walked in. He sat next to you and started running his hand across your exposed belly. “Can’t wait to meet you little guy. Do you want me to massage you feet, princess.” “It would be amazing if you did,” you say with a smile. “Anything for the woman that’s carrying my baby,” he says with a chuckle.

Harry: You were finally going to find out the sex of the baby. Both you and Harry were excited, and on your way he asked you what you thought the baby would be. “Do you think we’re having a boy or a little girl,” he says rubbing you bump with one hand. “I don’t mind if it’s a girl or a boy as long as they’re healthy.” While you waited for your doctor to call you in Harry kept his hand on your belly hoping your baby could kick for the first time. When the doctor called you in, you lifted your shirt and the doctor applied the cold gel Harry’s eyes landed on your belly. After finding out the sex. Harry kissed your belly and said, “I can’t believe we created this baby out of love. Can’t wait to meet her.”

Please Comment, Vote ,and Fan

                                                                                                                      ~Jackie,Gracy,and Gisselle