YOU FIGHT WITH HIS EX AND HE TAKES HER SIDE. (PART 2)

Credit to: Narrytwerkstar

Harry: (Your POV)

It has been exactly 2 weeks since me and Harry’s fight. He hasn’t called, came and got his things, or even made an effort to get me back. Not that I expected him to anyway. Today was just a normal day for me. I got up, looked on the other side of the bed with a glimmer of hope he would be laying there,  slumped into the bathroom after seeing he wasn’t there, washed, fixed myself a cup of coffee, and turned on the news, watching as the man who stole my heart walked, hand in hand, with the girl who broke his heart. But what was I to expect, him to just run back and beg for my forgiveness? As great as that sounded I knew better than to wish for such childish things. Wiping away some stray tears, I finished getting ready and headed outside. I was just about to walk to my car when I saw him, sitting on the railing of my stairs. He looked up at me and sighed. I took a moment to look at him, grimacing at how he looked. Now i’m not one to judge, seeing as I looked like I had just been dumpster diving, but he looked horrible. He actually looked like he had just been ran over by at least 50 trains. Yet, he still looked as gorgeous as ever in my mind. Turning away from him, I locked my door, threw my keys in my pocket, and headed to my car, planning on ignoring him. But of course it failed. “Y/N” He called, his voice cracking. Don’t turn around, don’t turn around, don’t turn around. “Y/N please…” Holding on to the railing beside of me, I shook my head and watched as tears made their way onto my shirt. “Y/N i’m so sorry. I don’t know what came over me!” He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. Looking up into his eyes, I stood there, feeling my walls break down. “Why were you with her?” I choked out, trying hard to swallow the lump in my throat. “I don’t know…but it felt like one of the worst things I have ever done…every thing reminded me of you when I was with her i-” Cutting him off, I grabbed his face and slammed my lips onto his. Moaning, he pulled me closer and kissed me back, pouring everything he felt into it.

Louis:

Grabbing another pint of ice cream from the, now empty, freezer, you slumped back over to the couch and flopped down. Ripping the top off, you spooned a huge amount of ice cream and shoved it in your mouth, nearly crying when you immediately got a brain freeze. This was your every day routine now. Eat ice cream, get brain freezes, and just sit there. You had tried to be active and get over Louis, bu of course you couldn’t. It was too hard. Spooning another pile of ice cream, you were just about to shove it down you throat when your doorbell rang. Throwing your ice cream on the table, you got up and ripped the door open. “What can I he-” freezing, you stood there, your eyes on Louis. He flashed you a small smile and gestured towards the door. “Can I come in?” Ignoring his question, you raised an eye brow. “What are you doing here?” You asked rather rudely, biting back a smirk when his eyes went wide. “…y/n I need to talk to you. Can I please come on.” You rolled your eyes and opened the door. “Hurry, I don’t have all day.” You lied. He quickly walked in and turned to face you once you reached the kitchen. “Y/N I don’t know where to start….but the main thing that I want you to know is that i’m so sorry. I don’t what came over me at the restaurant I guess..I think I was just trying to give Eleanor a chance to actually be a friend? to be good? I don’t know but i’m sorry.” Looking him in the eye, you shrugged and brushed past him. “Its whatever.” You muttered, biting your lip to hide the smile making its way on your face. “Y/N please?! Please just forgive me! You don’t know how long I stayed up at night just regretting everything I did! Please…”  Sighing, you turned around and gave him a fake glare. “Whatever Louis!” A huge smile broke out on his face and he ran over to you. Picking you up, he swung you around and, smiling when you burst into uncontrollable giggles.

Liam:

"Seriously?" You grumbled, pulling your coat tighter as rain started pouring down on you. Muttering to yourself, you stomped through the rain, shivering as the rain leaked through your thin jacket. Walking further, you grumbled when a car slowed down and their window slowly rolled down. Glancing over, your mood got one hundred times worse when you saw Liam sitting in the drivers seat. Stomping over to the car, you glared at him through the window and rolled your eyes. "I don’t need you, go home." You yelled, shivering. "Y/N get in the car." Scoffing, you turned on your heel and continued walking down the road, growling when he followed. "I said get in the car!" He yelled, his eyes trained on you as you stomped down the side walk. Giving him the finger, you kept walking, speeding up when you saw a few lights up ahead. "Dammit!" Slamming the brakes, he ripped the door open, slamming it hard behind him, and marched over to you. "I said get in the fucking car!" You scoffed again and started walking, only to be jerked back by him. "You can be pissed at me all you want but you’re getting in that car! I’m not going to let you freeze out here." "Yeah right! I’d like to see you try! You cou-" Picking you up, he slung you over his shoulder and walked you over to the car. He roughly threw you in and got in on his side. Doing quick U-turn, he sped down the road and pulled up to the house. Still not saying a word, he picked you up again, ran you inside, ripped your jacket off and left you standing in the hall, shivering. Before you could say anything, he was back, a blanket in his hand. "Wrap yourself and come into the living room, i’ll fix you a cup tea." Obeying him, you quickly sat down in the living room, smiling when he brought you your tea. While you drank and got warm, he apologized and told you how much he loved you, the coffee not even amounting to the warmth you felt in your heart.

Zayn:

It suddenly felt like your heart had literally fallen into an endless pit, leaving you standing there, numb. You were trying to think of something to say, something to make him change his mind, but all you could come up with was “What?”. “I said I want you to get out of my house.” Shaking your head pathetically, whimpers spilled from your lips and tears ran down your face. You walked closer to him, breaking into sobs when he backed away, pulling a smirking Perrie with him. “Zayn please.” You whimpered, your whole body feeling empty as you took another steps towards him. “Please…I- I can change! I will stop being mean to her, anything! Please?!” You hated to look so pathetic and beg him, but you know you would never make it without him. You knew you would never be happy with anyone ever again. Scoffing, Perrie walked up to you and jabbed a finger into your chest. “You’re pathetic! You’re actually going to beg him to take you back like a little puppy? You’re so pathetic, no wonder he came to me so easily.” She hissed, her face a few inches from your by the time she was finished. “Don’t talk to her like that..” Zayn muttered after a few minutes of silence. Spinning around, Perrie glared at him in shock. “After what she just did to me?! Shes pathetic!” Glaring at her, Zayn walked over and grabbed her hand. ” You’re not going to talk about her like that. She may have did that to you but I still lo-” Cutting himself off, he glanced at you, staring into your eyes. “You love her?! Is that what you were going to say?! You’re just as pathetic as she is..” Grabbing her purse, she stomped out of the house, leaving you and Zayn alone. “….did you really mean that?” You whispered, finding a sudden interest in your hands as you waited for him to reply. “Of course I did.” He sighed, before pulling you into his chest. Sighing, you snuggled into him. “I’m sorry.” You muttered. “For everything.” He shrugged and you pulled you back a little. “It’s okay. She kind of deserved it anyway.” He muttered, flashing you a smile.

Niall:

You were about a mile away from Niall’s house. You were tired, pissed, and cursing yourself for not taking your car. You were just about to turn a corner when you heard the screech of someones tires and a door slam. Quickly glancing over your shoulder, you let out a groan and turned around, raising an eyebrow. “What do you want Niall?!” You spat, not in the mood for another one of his dumbass moments. Flinching at your tone, he fiddled with his hands, finally looking up at you after a moment. “Y/N i’m sorry…I checked twitter and it turns on the picture was fake. I’m so sorry! I was just so mad and I didn’t even look at it carefully and the things I said to you were ridiculous..I’m sorry.” You tried to stay strong but your wall broke down. There was no way you could stay mad at him. “Come here you little shit.” You called. He smiled and ran over to you. Picking you up, he spun you around and kissed you all over your face, thankful that you forgave him.