You Have A Nightmare

Credit To: Malikzapper on tumblr go check out her profile

Louis: “Y/N honey, wake up,” Louis says while moving you. “It was just a nightmare.” You had dreamed that they had kidnapped your 6 year old son, Lucas and your 4 year old daughter, Nicole. You quickly ran out of yours and Louis’ room and into your sons’ and daughter’s room. “Y/N what wrong,” he says following you. “Where are my babies I want my babies with me.” “They’re with Liam, they’ll be here in one or two hours.” You explained to Louis the crazy and scary dream you had while you children got home.

Liam: You had awaken from a nightmare crying. Liam immediately took you in his arms. “Had a nightmare babe,” he says kissing your temple. “I—I had a dream that my parents passed away after being in a car accident.” “They’re ok Y/N lets go back to sleep,” he says wrapping his arms around you tightly. You wanted to call them to make sure they were ok but it was only 3 in the morning. You just stared at the ceiling not being able to go back to sleep. Liam sensed that you were still awake because he said. “You can call them in the morning and we can also visit them this weekend ok.” “Thank you,” you said before drifting off to sleep.

Harry: “Harry, NO!” you screamed in your sleep. Seconds later you felt little hands pulling on your leg. “Mommy I’m scared,” you hear your little boy say in a sad tone. You had just dreamed that they had kidnapped Harry and while you tried negotiating with the kidnappers you heard a shot. “It ok sweetie mommy just had a nightmare.” But you yourself were scared of how real it felt. After setting your son next to you in bed you called Harry immediately, you needed to hear his voice. After hearing his voice relief washed over you, you just couldn’t wait for him to get home.

Niall: “You can’t do this Niall, I love you,” you cried. “I can’t do what Princess?,” you hear Niall. After opening your eyes you just hugged him. You stayed like that for a couple minutes until he asked you again. “I was dreaming you were leaving me for someone else.” Now he was the one that didn’t say anything. He saw the look in your eyes because he hugged you tighter and said. “I would never leave you, not in a million years. You’re the love of my life, I’d be crazy to ever leave you.” Hearing those words made you feel better after that horrible nightmare you had.

Zayn: Zayn had awaken you after he heard you crying. You were lying on the couch with him when you drifted off. You had the worst nightmare ever, you were 4 months pregnant and you had dreamed that you had lost it. You just started rubbing your small bump, until you felt Zayn hands on yours. “Y/N is everything ok, you were crying in your sleep.” You had a knot in your throat and you couldn’t talk, but you managed to say “the baby”. He stood up right away, “Is anything wrong with the baby,” he say. “I had a nightmare that i had lost it,” you cry into his chest.  “The baby’s fine, no need to worry babe,” he says while cuddling with you.