YOU'RE DEPRESSED AND THE BOYS FIND OUT (From Narrystwerkstar)

Niall: 

"You’re ugly. You’ll never amount to anything. Just die." These words ran through your mind as you laid on your bed. Tears streaming down your face as you realized they were right. Everyone in your family had talents or huge goals and you had nothing. You rolled over and tried to cry yourself to sleep. "Hey Y/N Niall needs you downst-." Harry froze and quickly ran over to you. "Y/N are you okay? Whats wrong babe?" Before you could stop yourself you told him everything that was going on in your life. By the time you had finished all of the boys where in the room and watching as Niall cradled you in his arms, tears rolling down his face as he stroked your hair. "Everything will be okay babe." Liam muttered, rubbing your arm. "This is going to stop. We are going to help you." Everyone muttered in agreement and a true smile came on your face.

Harry:

" C’mon Y/N we haven’t hung out in like three weeks." Your friends complained. "I’m sorry. i’m just not feeling well." "That’s what you said last week." One of them muttered. They all walked away and you stared after them. You wished you could go with them but you knew you would just bring them down. You knew you annoyed them and it was just better if you stayed out of their lives. When you got home you avoided Harry and the boys and went up to your room. "Hey come watch a movie with us" Harry yelled. You ignored him and went up to your room. You turned on Netflix and let Mulan capture your attention. A while later you heard a gentle knock on your door and it took everything in you not to go yell at whoever did it. "Come in." Harry and the rest of the boys walked in the room. They all sat down and watched you for a minute. "Your friends called. They told me you have been blowing them off." Harry said. It suddenly became harder to breathe and you began to nervously twist your hands. Your chest began to tighten and tears formed in your eyes. "We all have noticed you have been acting weird." Harry continued. All the boys nodded in agreement. "Please just tell us what’s going on. We’re worried about you." Tears freely flowed down your cheeks and you slowly told them about everything that was going on. When you finished they all came over and hugged you. Tears were rolling down Harry’s face and he cupped your face in his hands. "Please come to us if you ever feel like this again. You don’t need to feel like this babe.Your friends are lucky to have someone as amazing as you a their friend." " And if it really bothers you talk to them about it." Zayn said, giving your shoulder a gentle squeeze. You nodded and somehow managed to hug all 5 of them.

Liam:

"I’m gonna go get another drink. You want anything?" You asked the boys. They all shook their heads and you walked off to the kitchen. "Wait!" Louis screamed. "Can you get me a beer and some crackers. Pleeease?" You nodded and walked off to the kitchen. Everyone then turned their attention to the movie. A small buzz sounded from your phone and Liam groaned. He quickly picked it up and tapped around, trying to turn the sound off. He accidentally opened the message you received and froze. "Y/N come one. You have no reason to be depressed. You have a good life, money, a great brother, you have everything. I just don’t understand how you can feel like this.". He stared at the message in shock, his mouth falling open. "Damn you look like you just saw a ghost." Louis said, pulling him out of his trance. "Y/N got a secret boyfriend?" Niall asked, immediately letting out his famous cackle. The rest of the boys chuckled smirking at each other. "No. Its worse." Liam muttered, his voice shaking. The boys quickly ran over and read the message, their happy manner disappearing. "Oh no" Harry muttered. You walked into, a beer and soda in your hands. "Sorry it took so long, all the cold drinks were i-." you trailed off and stared at them. "What are you doing?" "Why didn’t you tell me?" Liam asked, tears forming in his eyes. "I could have helped you a long time ago. I could have gotten you someone to talk to. I could have been there for you." "Liam what are you talking about?" you asked, nervous laughter coming from you. "Y/N we know. Don’t act like this is something to laugh about. Why didn’t you tell us." Tears formed in your eyes and your voice began to quiver. "I can handle this on my own. I don’t need any of you to feel pity for me." You muttered, angry at yourself for crying. Harry came over and pulled you into his arms. A sob spilled from your mouth and you tightened your grip on him. Liam and the other boys came over and crowded around you. Harry gave you a gentle squeeze and passed you over to Liam. "We’re not going to pity you. We are here for you and we’re going to help you." The other boys began mummer in agreement. You nodded and continued hugging him.

Louis: 

You walked into kitchen, mentally and physically exhausted from school. Your day was filled with your friends insulting you and telling you you weren’t good enough. You held back your tears and focused on getting home and drowning in nutella. You glanced over and rolled your eyes when you saw Niall sitting at the counter engrossed in his phone. “Do you ever go home?” you asked him, reaching to get your huge jar of nutella. He gave you a small smile and shook his head. “I actually have a good reason for being here today.” he muttered. You gave him a weird look and shrugged it off. You grabbed a spoon and flopped down across from him, stuffing your face. He gave you a quick glanced and focused back on his phone. Louis walked in and sat in the middle of you two. “Hey Y/N how was school.” “Good” you lied. “Are you sure?” You looked up at him in confusion. “Why?” “Just wondering.” You stared at him and dread spread through your body. “Aright. Which one of you came to my school today?” you muttered. The only way he could have known about all of this was if he came to your school. Anyone could have saw your friends pushing you around and screaming in your face. Niall slowly sat down his phone and looked at you. “Me.” You stared at him and sighed. “Its no big deal. I can handle this just leave me alone.” “Doesn’t that upset you?!” Louis asked incredulously. “They push you around and you just let them.” You felt your self shaking. “Yes it hurts me! It hurts me everyday. I never feel good enough and I know what the say is true! I’m a nobody! I will never be anything! And I don’t need you to remind me.” You stood up to leave but Niall caught your arm. “Y/N please. All we’re doing is trying to help you. You can’t keep hearing these things and believing them. They aren’t true.” Tears formed in your eyes and you looked down at the floor. Louis came over and pulled you into his arms. “C’mon we need to talk about this.” He picked you up and walked you into the living room. Niall following behind you two.

Zayn:

"Oh Jesus" you muttered, taking a deep breath and knocking on his door. "Yea?" "Can I talk to you for a minute?" "Uhh sure." he said, a little uneasy by the tone of your voice. You walked in and sat beside him on his bed. He stared at you and noticed the small tear rolling down your face. "Y/N whats wrong babe? Whats going on?" he pulled you on his lap and cuddled you into his chest. You told him everything you have been feeling and both of you ended up crying. "You’re the only person who I can come to. And I just need you so much right now." He gripped you tighter and nodded. "I will always be here for you." he muttered kissing your head. "We will get through this together. I won’t let you down."

(A/N: This preference is from the lovely narrystwerkstar in tumblr you should check her out)