YOU'RE DEPRESSED AND THE BOYS FIND OUT PART 2 (From Narrystwerkstar

(A/N: I'm sorry that I didn't metioned this on the You're depressed and the boys find out there is two parts)

Niall:

It had been 2 months since the boys had found out you had been battling depression. To say they were supportive would be an understatement. The boys were beyond supportive. Everyday each boy would call you and talk to you. Forcing you to tell them about your day and coming up with crazy things to do to keep you happy. Niall would come and talk to you 24/7. Just asking you if you were okay and letting you know that he was there for you. “Even if the whole world were to give up you. Just know that I will always, and I mean always, be here for you. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to vent to, i’m here.” You would always nod at him and hold back tears as you realized how amazing your brother truly was.

Harry:

Tears slid down your cheeks and you pulled your friends into a hug. All of you sobbing and and expressing your feelings. “Y/N why didn’t you tell us earlier.” One of your friends asked you. “I don’t know.” you muttered looking down. “I just felt like you guys really didn’t care about me anymore.” A sigh fell from their lips and they all stared at you. “We love you so much. Words cannot describe how thankful we are to have you as a friend.” Another friend of your said. “We are honestly extremely sorry for not being there for you. From now on we all need to be there for one another. We have been friends for so long and we aren’t going to ruin that by being selfish.” All of you nodded in agreement and hugged again.

Liam:

A sigh escaped your shivering lips as you sat in the park. The wind ghosted across your face and you closed your eyes. Getting over depression was easier said then done. The constant thought of just giving up. The times when you relapse and have to have someone help you get back on your feet. It was all so hard. Ever day was just as hard as the last. Even though it was hard, you thanked God everyday for your brother. These thoughts ran through your mind as you walked over to the nearby ice cream parlor.   You got your regular and sat down, losing yourself in your thoughts. 

Louis: 

Getting you help was one of the hardest things Louis had ever done. For the first few weeks you refused everything offered to you. Yes, your depression had gotten better but you constantly felt the need to just give up. And you did. There was one pint where everything became to much and you gave up on everything. If it wasn’t for Louis, you wouldn’t even be in this world. After that day you took treatment way more seriously. Slowly you began to get better and back to your old self, making Louis the proudest brother in the world.

Zayn: 

Zayn took it upon himself to get you the best help anyone could give. He went above and beyond to help you feel better. It had only been 4 months after you told him and you were feeling better and better as time went on. You honestly didn’t know where you would be if it wasn’t for Zayn.

(a/n: i'M SORRY A THAT i DIDN'T METIONED IT AND THIS PREFERENCE IS BY NARRYSTWERKSTAR)