You Have A Miscarriage

Credit to: Malikzapper

Zayn: “Babe, I’m home,” you hear Zayn call from downstairs. You were still too weak to talk, but mostly in shock. You had just lost your twins after falling down the stairs. You had everything from clothes, toys and cribs ready to welcome them. You hear Zayn call your name again but this time you started to cry. He hated to see you upset, and you would blame yourself for losing them. “Honey, what are you doing in here,” he says walking into what would’ve been their room. “Its my fault they’re gone,” you say crying harder. “No its not, accidents happen. I don’t like to see you like this.” You and Zayn had been so excited about having your babies, when you tripped you were home alone, and the doctor said you had a miscarriage and there was nothing they could do. You and Zayn stayed close to each other, until he said “Don’t worry, we will soon have cries fill our house and those sleepless nights for the next 18 years,” he says while kissing you forehead.

Niall: You were cleaning your house when you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen. Since Niall was away on tour you called your close friend and she took you to the hospital immediately. You thought it was because you had carried very larger boxes, but after finding out it was because you had a miscarriage you couldn’t stop crying. When the doctor had told you that would have been 2 months pregnant you couldn’t believe it, you had lost your baby that you didn’t even know about. Your friend had called your family and Niall how was in Germany at the time. “Y/N what happened?” he says going to your side immediately. “I…I lost the baby.” “What do you mean you ‘lost the baby’,” he says confused. “I was 2 months pregnant, and i didn’t even know,” you say crying into his chest. “Don’t worry love, we’ll get through this. It wasn’t your fault,” he says rubbing your back.

Harry: “Y/N are you sure you can do it?” Harry says worried. You had recently had a miscarriage and Harry was worried you’d go back into depression. “I’ll be fine,” you said assuring him. “I can tell Lou otherwise.” Lou had asked you to babysit Lux for a couple hours, while she went to a photo shoot with One Direction. “Bye Harry, everything is going to be ok. I love you,” you say before hanging up. During the first month after you lost your baby you wouldn’t get out of bed, but thanks to Harry you started be your old self. You spent the day dressing Lux, taking pictures and even baking cookies. She ended up falling asleep on the couch while you cleaned up the mess. You were rocking her in your arms when Harry walked in. He had come home early since he asked to take all the group pictures and his first to be with you. “You’re gonna be a great mom for our kids, you know that”, he says walking towards you. “I’m sure you’ll be an excellent dad too.”

Liam: You and your mom had decided to visit your grandma that lived in the US for 2 short weeks. During the flight you weren’t feeling so good. And when you were getting off the plane you began to feel dizzy, so the first thing your mom did was take you to the hospital. After some tests you found out you were 1 month pregnant. You and your husband Liam were trying so hard to get pregnant and it finally happened. You were planning on telling him when you got back, but there were some complications. When your mom called him he quickly booked a flight to be with you. He soon was by your side, he was happy that your were pregnant but said because it may all end too soon. “Pumpkin, don’t worry everything will be ok,” he says kissing your temple. “But Liam we have always wanted to have kids, and then this happened. It’s not fair.” “Will soon have that baby we have always wanted. Let’s not rush things ok.”

Louis: It had been 2 weeks since your miscarriage. You were waiting to tell your family about the pregnancy when you knew the sex of the baby, but before you could tell them you lost it. Louis had just gotten home from tour, you both were sleeping when he woke you up. “Y/N did you pee yourself,” he says sitting up. “No but my stomach is hurting. This little pain doesn’t let me sleep, I’m going to the doctor first thing in the morning.” You and Louis had turned on your bed side lamps when you saw your bed covered in blood. “Babe, how about we get you to the doctor now,” he says getting out of bed. After changing into blood-free clothes, you headed to the hospital were the doctor told you about the miscarriage you had suffered. You had to continue to live your life’s like it nothing ever happened since no one knew you were pregnant.