DDM PREFERENCE: HE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND AND INSULTS HER.

DDM PREFERENCE: HE DOESN’T LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND AND INSULTS HER. NOT KNOWING SHE IS GOING THROUGH SOMETHING. (AGE 13-17)

Credit to: NARRYSTWERKSTAR

Louis (Age 17):

You laughed as Samantha told another one of her “famous stories, a story that ended with her calling you a bitch. You glanced over at Louis and immediately stopped laughing once you saw his face. He was literally glaring holes through her body, his mouth set in a straight line and his hands clenched into fists. You cleared your throat and watched Samantha stand up from the corner of your eye. “I’m just gonna get the movie…” She said, her eyes trained on Louis as he glared up at her. She quickly walked to your room and slammed the door. “I don’t like her at all!” Louis growled, his jaw clenching rapidly. “Dad she was just joking! We always joke around and call each other names. Its no big deal!” He glared at you and stood up. “Not in my house she wont. I think I need to go have a little talk with her.” And with that he stomped off towards your room. “Dad wait! Please don’t do this! You don’t know what shes going through right now and it really wouldn’t be good if you talked to her! Please?” You begged. He ignored you and continued up to your room. He quickly flung the door open and rushed inside, stopping once he saw what was in front of him. Samantha was laying on the floor. Tears were running down her cheeks and she held a small blade in her hand, clear of blood much to your relief. “Samantha!” You screamed before running over to her and dropping to your knees beside of her. Ignoring Louis all together, you placed her head in your lap and rubbed your hands through her hair, smiling when she slowly calmed down. Louis let out breath and walked over to you. “Samantha are you okay?” He asked, his voice small and unsure. “I….i’m so sorry Mr. Tomlinson!” She wailed. Louis glanced up at you and then focused his attention on her. He grabbed her limp hand and held it in his strong ones. “What’s going on Samantha?” He asked her. She took a shaky breath and looked up at him. “I’m just…..i’m just sorry i’m so rude to Y/N. Its just that we are so used to calling each other names and trying to be strong….You probably don’t know this but I have been getting bullied ever since we moved back here from the States. That’s the main reason why me and Y/N act the way we do. It may seem wrong and mean to you but to us…its the thing that saved me….I know it sounds stupid…Just listening to myself say this confirms it but…I just needed someone to keep me happy and…and just keep me alive and Y/N has been doing that. Our name calling and jokes are to keep us both happy. It helps us be ourselves and not care what others have to say bout us.” You all sat in silence for a whole, taking everything i, until Louis spoke. “I think I should be the one apologizing then. All i’ve been doing is judging you instead of just asking why you two do that..i’m sorry.” Samantha sat up and you both smiled at each other. “I guess we can forgive you..” You muttered before both of you jumped on top of him. Your laughter echoed across the whole house and it felt great to be happy with your best friend and the worlds best dad.

Harry (Age 16): 

"I’m just gonna go get something from my bag" Carly muttered, her eyes widening when Harry glared at her. "Alright!" You said cheerfully, glaring at your father once she left the room. "Dad stop! All you’ve been doing is glaring at her and she hasn’t even done anything! Whats your problem?!" He glared at you and let out a humorless laugh. "My problem? My problem is that your friend does drugs!" He yelled, not caring if she heard or not. "I told you she doesn’t do drugs!" You yelled back. You both continued to yell and failed to notice Carly’s tear filled eyes staring at you both from the the stairs. "Do you not see the bags under her eyes?! Or how skinny she has gotten over the past few weeks?!" He screamed. Before you could reply back the sound of someone stomping up the stairs stopped you. You glanced over at your father and watched as he stared at you, guilt evident. "Nice going." You muttered before running up to your room. You ran into your room and stopped when you saw Carly sitting on your windowsill, her legs dangling off the edge. "Your father hates me." She said simply. "Carly…get away from the window please." She glanced back at you and laughed. "You want me to just come back into your room and have to deal with your fathers hate me for me? hmmmm how about…hell no." And with that she slipped a little farther off the windowsill. You watched in horror as she basically dangled from the window. "Carly wait!" Harry’s voice boomed from behind you. Carly slid back a little and turned to face him, her eyes expressionless. "Yes…sir?" She asked. He froze for a moment and then slowly walked over to her. Silently, and slowly, he picked her up and placed her in his lap once he sat down. "I don’t hate you." He muttered, watching as tears streamed down her face and hit her hands that were gripping his shirt. "I don’t hate you at all! I just want to know whats going on with you…i’m worried about you. Every time you come over you look more and more sick and then you wont tell anyone whats going on." She continued to sit in silence and you slowly walked over to her, dropping to your knees and rubbing her back. "You don’t have to tell him whats going on now..but just promise me you wont kill yourself tonight. Please?" She glanced at you, then at Harry, and then back at you. "Okay." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. Harry let out a breath and hugged her.