YOU GET YOUR PERIOD AND HE GIVES YOU THE PUBERTY TALK(From Narrystwerkstar

YOU GET YOUR PERIOD AND HE GIVES YOU THE PUBERTY/PERIOD TALK

Harry (Age 11):

"Daddy!" You screamed, pulling up your pants and running into the kitchen. He turned around and frowned at the look on your face. "Whats wrong bub?" He asked you, walking over and crouching down to your level. Tears ran down your face and you started shaking. "I’m bleeding down there! I’m scared!" A look of terror crossed his face and he cleared his throat, a blush making its way to his cheeks. "Y/N its normal to bleed down there. Its called a period." You sniffled and stared at him. "How is that normal daddy?" He chuckled and picked you up. "Come on. We need to have a long talk.

Liam (Age 11):

You skipped down from the bathroom and walked into the living room. Your dad and uncle Niall were sitting on the couch. “Daddy.” You said, walking over to him. He looked up and gave you a smile. “Yea?” You smiled back. “I just wanted you to know I started my dragon today.” He stared at you in confusion. “I’m sorry. Whats a dragon?” You sighed and rolled your eyes. “Daddy everyone know what a dragon is. A dragon is when a girl bleeds from down there.” He let out a strangled squeal and Niall quickly stood up. “Well this is my cue to leave. See you later Liam. Bye Y/N! And good luck with the uh…dragon.” He snickered and left. You looked back at Liam and stared at him. “Y/N why..why does your friend call it a dragon?” You sighed again. “Well Sarah said her brother told her that when a girl bleeds down there she can be really mean. He also said that on the third day of the dragon the girl breathes fire! Isn’t that cool daddy?!” He gave you a weak nod and you continued. “He also told her about pads. There’s also a little stick but he never told her what it does.” Liam stared at you for a moment and ran a hand over his forehead. “Y/N I think we need to have a long talk about your pe- the dragon. And I also need to contact Sarah’s mum.” He picked you up and carried you into your room, nearly getting sick at the thought of having to tell you about periods and puberty.

Louis: (Age 10)

"Hey booger!" Louis yelled, smiling at you as you got in the passengers seat. He was picking you up from a friends house and couldn’t help but smile once he saw your face light up. Your friends mother smiled at him and walked over to his side of the car. "Y/N has something to tell you. I wanted to but shes really excited. Louis nodded and waited until she crossed the street before driving off. "Hey daddy! Guess what?!" He smiled and nodded for you to continue. "Well yesterday while I was playing with Katy I noticed that I peed my pants. So I ran to the bathroom and guess what?!" He hid the shocked look on his face and gave you a fake smile. "What booger?" You smiled wide and squealed. "I peed red kool-aid!" His eyes widened and he nearly screamed as he accidentally swerved the car. The car behind him blew its horn and you giggled. "Daddy did you forget where the road was?" He gave you a weak smile and focused on the road. "So…so you peed red kool-aid huh?" You nodded enthusiastically. "Katy’s mommy told me I should tell you about it. She said that the red kool-aid is something special!" He held back a groan and nodded. "Yeah its pretty special."

Zayn (Age 13):

Starting your period wasn’t as scary as you thought it would be. You really didn’t know what a period was but you had heard stories. “A period is horrible! Its like hell but in your panties!” one girl had said. Another had said “Mine is not that bad. I just get a little excited if you get what I mean.” Either way you were scared. Luckily and unfortunately for you, you didn’t start until exactly 30 days after your 13th birthday. You were laying in your bed, too lazy to get up, when you noticed something wet in your underwear. A frown made its way to your lips and you quickly walked into your bathroom. You pulled down your pants and a scream left your throat before you could stop it. Your dad must have heard because he was banging on your door before you could even finish your scream. “Y/N whats wrong?!” “I…I started my period!” you wailed. He suddenly got quiet and you started to panic. “Daddy? What do I do? You never taught me this!” Zayn quickly thought for a moment and answered you. “Put some tissue in your underwear. I need to explain this to you and then you can change.” “Okay.” you said before doing what he said.

Niall (Age 14):

Starting your period was a crazy day for you. It was also confusing seeing as Niall did everything in his power to avoid having the talk with you. They had briefly covered the whole “period thing” in school but you were too busy goofing off to listen. You regretted that now. When you found out you quickly changed your underwear and stuffed some toilet paper in there in hopes of it holding the blood. You walked down to the kitchen and walked in on your dad. “Daddy I have a problem.” He spun around and gave you a nod to continue. “Well I started my…my period.” His eyes widened and you continued. “I didn’t know what to do so I put some tissue paper in there.” His face turned a brilliant red and he stared at you wide eyed. “Y/N you put toilet paper in what?!” You blushed too and quickly shook your head. “I put it in my underwear not up…ew!” He sighed in relief and walked over to you. He grabbed your hand and walked you to your room. ” I think its time for me to explain this whole thing to you.” You nodded in agreement.

(A/N: This preference is from Narrystwerkstar)