YOU'RE SICK AND HE HELPS YOU FEEL BETTER (From Narrystwerkstar)

Louis:  ”I really shouldn’t have gone to that game” you muttered to yourself, gently brushing your burning nose. You and a friend had decided to go to a baseball game and you honestly regret it. It felt like it was -30 degrees and all you had on was a thin, nearly see-through, jacket. Thinking you would be fine, you stayed at the game. This was how you caught the horrible cold you had now. Another cough racked through your body and you nearly cried as you chest felt like it was slitting in half. You whimpered and plopped your head back down on your pillow. “Louis! Did you find any medicine?” you called. “Right here babe” he said walking over to you with a disgusting looking medicine. “Noo” you whined, flipping over on your side. “You have to take this. C’mon babe.” he said, gently pulling you over. You sighed and watched as he poured it onto a little spoon. “Here comes the airplane” he whispered, smirking as you glared at him. You slowly opened your mouth and almost puked at the taste. “ewww” you whimpered. Louis smiled and slowly climbed into bed with you.

Harry: You groaned as another wave of nausea erupted in your stomach. You quickly wobbled into the bathroom and cried as your dinner became a mess in the toilet. You laid your head on the toilet and let the tears fall. Being pregnant was probably the hardest thing you have ever done. You slowly raised your head when you heard Harry knock on the door. “What do you want you little shit” you screamed. You were so mad at him and you didn’t really know why. You heard a sigh and glared at him as he slowly walked into the bathroom. “Babe are okay?” he asked, slowly coming down to your level. He gently reached out to rub your back but quickly pulled it back as you glared at it. “Nothings wrong. I’m perfectly fine. Its not like i’m puking every five minutes or I can barley get on the bed without wheezing. I’m fine. Perfectly fucking fine.” you said, glaring at him. “I’m sorry baby” he said gently pulling you into his arms, ignoring your sound of disapproval. ” I know this must be hard and i’m sorry i’m making you feel this way. If you need time alone, a massage, anything just please come to me” he whispered. You lost it at this point. A loud sob wracked through your body and you held onto him as tight as you could. “I’m so sorry Harry” you wailed. “I’m just so angry all the time and I don’t know why. I’ve been such a bitch and I don’t mean to be.” “Its okay” he whispered. “You’re okay. And you’re not a bitch okay? its just the hormones.” You nodded and kept hugging him as tight as you could.

Zayn: "Never again will I ever eat Chinese food." you muttered, sipping on your ginger ale. Zayn smiled slightly as he flicked through the tv channels. 2 days ago you and Zayn went to a new Chinese restaurant that had opened a few blocks away. Fast forward 2 days and you were sick with a weird stomach bug. "It could have been something you caught from another person" he said, rubbing your stomach for you. You grunted. "I saw the man come out of the bathroom and not wash his hands." you muttered. A groan slipped from your mouth as another wave of pain shot through your stomach. Zayn shook his head and pulled you onto his lap, gently rubbing your stomach as you groaned in pain.

Niall: “I’m back with your medicine babe” Niall called, walking into your shared bedroom. You glared at him. “Not again” he muttered. “C’mon you know I didn’t get you sick” he said. “Yes you did. Who else would I get this from? I haven’t been out of the house in a week! You were sick, that whole week.” You were beyond pissed at this point. You really had no point in being mad, seeing as you clearly volunteered to take care of Niall while he was sick. But you were mad and he obviously deserved the yelling he was getting. He sighed and walked over to you. “Okay babe you’re right. I did get you sick.” A smirk spread across your red, sweaty face. “And since I got you sick…I really don’t wanna get sick again so i’m gonna go play a nice game of FIFA at Louis’ house. There’s your medicine. Have fun.” You stared after him in shock as he ran out of the room. You silently said a prayer for him because you were gonna beat his ass when he came back home.

Liam: Having the flu is like having hell take a nap inside your body. You were beyond weak and you honestly thought you were going to die. You had all the medicine, and the right amount of rest, but after 2 weeks you were just getting sicker and sicker. This worried Liam to no end and he gave up everything to take care of you. He would help you walk, give you your medicine, sing to you, anything he could to make you feel better. You were so grateful to have him. After that 2nd week he gave up on home treatment and rushed you to the hospital, ignoring your cries and screams of protest. Come to find out you had pneumonia. But even while you were in the hospital, Liam was there for you.

(A/N: This preference is from Narrystwerkstar if you haven't checked out her profile in tumblr here is the link http://narrystwerkstar.tumblr.com/ )