I Wish (song)

Credit to: Malikzapper

Zayn: He takes your hand I die a little I watch your eyes And I’m in riddles Why can’t you look at me like that?
Louis was throwing a party to celebrate their world tour. You and Zayn had been best friends, but he didn’t see you as a friend. He wished you could see him differently and not in a brotherly way. "Why can’t she see that I love her," he thought to himself. He wished he was the one that got to show you off, walk hand in hand, and kiss you. But he had to live with the constant reminder he couldn’t have you.

Louis: But I see you with him slow dancing tearing me apart ‘Cause you don’t see.
You were finally married. It killed Louis since he always loved you but was afraid to admit it. You and your now husband went to the middle of the dance floor to dance for the first time as a married couple. He wished he was the one dancing with you, the one that would spend the rest of his life with. But the minute you said “i do” all those thoughts were now just thought and nothing more.

Niall: He looks at you the way that I would does all the things, I know that I could If only time, could just turn back. 
Niall had just returned from tour, and was gonna confess his love for you. What he didn’t know was that you already had a boyfriend. He was devastated when he found out, he wished he could turn back time and tell you how he really felt, but it was too late. He had to deal with someone else making you happy, laugh, and feel loved. 

Liam: Whenever you kiss him I’m breaking, Oh how I wish that was me. 
You were Zayn’s girlfriend, but Liam had fallen for you too. Liam had to see almost everyday how you loved his best mate and not him. He knew Zayn was great for you, but he wished you were his. He witnessed how you loved Zayn, he would smile to show he was ok, but in reality his heart would shatter into a million pieces every time you and Zayn were together.

Harry: Oh how I wish that was me with my hands on your waist while we dance in the moonlight.
You and the boys had gone to the beach to relax. You and Niall had gotten really close, and it was killing Harry to know the truth. You and Niall were obviously drunk so you both began to dance under the moonlight. He was jealous at the thought of you and Niall being together. He wanted to be the one dancing with you, making you laugh, but he wasn’t.