YOU'RE ADOPTED (From Narrystwerkstar)

Liam: You were 10 years old when you were adopted. The Payne family had adopted you a few years before Liam became famous and it was honestly the best thing that could ever happen to you. Your biological parents left you at the hospital the day you were born. For the next 6 years of your life you were moved from foster home to foster home. When you found out you were going to be adopted you were scared. Your past foster parents used to treat you like you were dirt and you thought this new family was going to do the same. These thoughts ran through your head every day until you finally met them. The way they looked at you, with love and happiness in their eyes, convinced you that they were different. As time went on you and Liam grew closer and closer. Even when he became famous, you were always there for each other. He was the best brother a girl could ask for.

Zayn: You were just a baby when you were adopted. Your parents were two teenagers who really couldn’t afford to keep a baby at this point in their lives. Their parents forced them to move out and they only had each other and the small amount of money in their bank accounts to support them. They had an advertisement in the newspaper and were praying someone would adopt. A friend of Zayn’s mother had told her about your biological parents. The women wanted to adopt you but she didn’t have the room.  Luckily Zayn’s mother, Trisha, did seeing as Zayn was on tour and the girls were growing older. She called the two teens and they quickly agreed to letting her adopt you. A few months later you were born and became apart of the Malik family. When Zayn came home from tour for a visit, he immediately fell in love with you. He was extremely happy to have a new baby sister.

Harry: Being adopted was really taking a toll on you. The hate from “fans” and  from school was too much for you. Everyday the girls at school would brag about having their original parents. They would make fun of how you looked different, and in their eyes, uglier than the rest of your family. The hate from “fans” was just as worse. Your mentions would blow up with tweets about how you were using Harry and how Gemma was better than you just because she was Harry’s “real sister”.No one knew about this though, and you wanted to keep it that way. You were doing fine lately. You had mastered holding back tears and biting your tongue when the insults got too bad. This all quickly ended when the girls at school decided to physically abuse you. You ran home with scrapes and aching bruises. You were so busy cleaning yourself up that you didn’t notice Harry in the doorway.  ”y/n whats wrong?” he asked, his eyes widening as he saw the blood stained towel. You jumped and looked up at him. Before you could talk he ran over and began to look at the damage done on you, tears streaming down his face. You began to tell him what happened, wincing as he cleaned you up. After you finished he pulled back and looked you in the eye. “Listen to me. You are perfect don’t listen to them. I don’t care if you are adopted, to me, you’re my sister. To me, you’re not even adopted. They can say all of these things but at the end of the day, you’re a apart of this family whether you like it or not.” You nodded and hugged him as tight as you could. Tears of happiness began to slowly stream down your face.

Niall: Maura was ecstatic to have you join the family. Being the only girl in the house was really starting to annoy her and she thought adding a girl would give her a new person to hang out with.  She was wrong. You and Niall were inseparable. You two were constantly doing something together. Whether it was playing soccer or teaching you how to play the guitar, Niall always wanted to be around you. He would even bring you on tour with him. Everyone knew this annoyed Maura, and you would try to spend time with her too. But no one compared to Niall.

Louis: You were 16 when you were adopted. You didn’t really have a background story like most. Your parents decided they didn’t want a daughter and put you up for adoption at the age of 14. Them doing this made you feel like no one ever wanted you. It made you very insecure. When you were adopted you finally felt like someone wanted you,you felt like someone cared. You were close to all of the family but Louis was the only one who truly knew your heart. He was the only person that you had opened up to about feeling like no one wanted you. You told him everything about your life because you knew you could trust him when everyone else gave up on you. After you told him everything he promised himself he would make you feel like you were wanted. He would constantly text you while he was on tour and would always give you advice. He was always there for you and you were so thankful to have him as a brother.

Here's another preference