YOU DONATE AN ORGAN TO SAVE HIS LIFE (From Narrystwerkstar)

Liam: 

"Is he okay? Have you found anyone?" I watched as my mom turned hysterical, tears streaming down her red cheeks. I stared down at my hands watched as my own tears hit the, Liam had gotten severely sick on tour and no one knew what was wrong. After running a few tests they figured out that his kidney had gone bad again. But this time, he needed a new one. That’s why it was hard for all of us. It was obvious we had to find a donor or one of us had to donate. But I had already decided. I had a plan. "Mrs.Payne i’m sorry to say but no one has. He is stable." She nodded. "I think it would be best if you all go home and rest. You have been here all day. I will call you if anything comes up." My mom nodded and wiped a few tears away. "I guess you’re right. Lets go." Everyone stood up but I continued to sit. "I will be home in a while mom. I just want to go see him one last time." She started to protest but once she saw the look on my face she stopped. "Be home as soon as you can." I nodded and watched as my family walked away from me, tears running down my cheeks as I realized this would be the last time I ever saw them. I looked up at the doctor and he gave me a small nod. "Follow me into this room. We need to get you prepped for surgery." I gave him a weak smile and followed him to the room.

Harry:

"Y/N you don’t have to do this! We will find someone!" I just stared at my family as they tried to change my mind. They didn’t understand. They didn’t understand how much it hurt me to see my brother laying, lifeless, in that hospital bed. I couldn’t just sit back and wait for someone to donate their heart! "No one is going to do it. No one. Do you really think someone who is healthy and living a great life will donate their heart." I stood up and grabbed my things. Tears ran down my mothers cheeks. She covered her mouth to hold back the sobs and looked at me, her eyes pleading. "Please.." I held back my tears and shook my head. "I’m doing this. You can try to stop me but I will just keep going back until you give up. Just remember that I love you." I walked outside and hopped in my car. I looked back at the house and a sob escaped my lips as I saw her staring at me. The pleading look in her eyes nearly killing me. I gave her a small wave and drove off towards the hospital. Harry needed this.

Zayn:

I stared at my brother as he laid on the hospital bed. His hand laid limply in mine and he stared up at me. “You don’t have to do this.” His voice was weak and it scared me. This wasn’t the Zayn I grew up with. This wasn’t my healthy brother and it killed me. I gave him a small smile and rubbed my hands through his hair. “Y/N please. We will find someone.” I shook my head, tears making their way down my face. “No. I need to do this.” Just as you said this a doctor walked in the room. “If you’re ready Miss. Its time.” I nodded and looked over at Zayn. Tears were streaming down his face and he was trying to grip my hand. “Y/N please!.” I reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “I love you.” I whispered before standing up. I gave his hand a small squeeze and let it go. “No!” he yelled, his voice cracking. He started to leave the beds and the doctor called in a few nurses. They rushed over and held him back. “Please!” he screamed again. I glanced back at him. “I love you Zayn.” I quickly rushed out of the room, ignoring his weak cries. I numbly walked down the hall. Before I could even make it halfway I collapsed to the floor, sobs wracking my body.

Niall:

"We are about to put you to sleep. Are you sure you want this." I looked up at the doctor and gave him a small nod. He gave the nurse a nod and she placed the mask on my face face. "Take deep breaths." She instructed. I nodded and did as she said. After a few minutes I felt myself slipping into a deep sleep. A feeling of peace spread over me and a small smile spread across my face as memories of me and Niall slowly came to my mind. Memories of us  dancing and singing together. Memories of us wrestling on tour. "I think shes asleep." A nurse said from beside me, her voice sounding distant as sleep took over me. The last thing I felt was her cool fingers checking my pulse and darkness took over me.

Louis:

I quickly walked into the hospital. My boots clapping against the floor. I walked up to the receptionist and gave her a weak smile. “I’m here for my appointment.” She nodded and clicked around on her computer. “Name?” “Y/N Tomlinson.” She paused and looked up at me. I don’t know if it was nervousness or that I needed a sense of encouragement but I swear the women gave me a proud smile. “Go down that hall and there should be a nurse waiting for you.” I nodded and walked off down the hall. I stopped once I saw a nurse waiting for me. “Would you like to see your brother before the surgery?” I gave her a small nod and she led me to his room. I walked in and tears immediately rolled down my cheeks when I saw him. It scared me to see him like this. So weak and limp and not my brother. I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his hair. His finger twitched at the contact and I held back a sob. “That’s the first time he has moved in a while.” The nurse said from beside me. I looked up at her and she laid a hand on my shoulder. “I’m ready to go now.” I muttered. She nodded and watched as I stood up. I took one last look at my brother and walked out of the room. You may think me crazy or completely deluded but even as I laid on the surgery table, slowly giving in to the darkness…I swore I heard him call my name.

(A/N: This is so emotional just to let you know there's a part 2)