HE HATES THE OUTFIT YOUR WEARING TO MEET YOUR BOYFRIEND.(FromNarrystwerkstar)

He hates the outfit you’re wearing to meet your boyfriend. He yells at you and talks bad about your boyfriend. The boys make him apologize

Zayn:

You smiled as Jason looked you up and down. “You look great babe.” You smiled and ignored the grunt coming from Zayn’s direction. “Y/N you really need to go change. That dress is a little too short for my liking.” Jason smiled at Zayn and moved to sit beside him. “Bro, its okay. Y/N’s old enough to wear dresses like that.” Zayn glared at him. “Did I ask for your opinion pussy?” A choking sound came from his left and you looked over to see Louis laughing. You rolled your eyes and glared at Zayn. “Zayn stop!” He gave you a look and turned his attention back to Jason. “You need to leave. You guys can have your date another day.” “No! Jason come on.” Zayn growled. “No babe he’s right. We can do this another day.” He gave you a peck and headed towards the door. The door closed and you glared at Zayn. “Congratulations. Hes gone.” You whipped around and stalked off to your room. Louis laughed harder and Zayn gave him a weak smile. “That was epic!” Zayn smiled and nodded in agreement. “But as epic as that was…You need to apologize bro.” Zayn jumped up and stared at him. “Why?!” “C’mon you don’t want Y/N mad at you. Do you?” He sighed. “I guess you’re right.” He pushed himself off the couch and walked off to your room. “You should also apologize to pussy!” Zayn smirked and knocked on your door.

Louis:

"What the Hell do you have on?" You stopped in your tracks and turned to face him. "What do you mean?" "I mean wheres the rest of your clothes?" "On my body! I’m going to meet Jason and i’m not gonna be late so i’ll see you later." You turned around but he stopped you. "No you need to go change." You raised an eyebrow and glared at him. "I look fine Louis." "No you don’t! You look like you’ve just been mauled by a bear! I can almost see your ass cheeks! Go change! Dickwad doesn’t need to see all that skin!" "His name is Jason and I look fine." He glared at you and stood up, ignoring Liam’s plea to just forget it. "His name is Dickwad and at the rate your going his dick is going to be in your wad. Go change!" You rolled your eyes and stomped off. "Louis you went too far there." Louis stared at him incredulously. "Did you see her outfit?! A stripper wouldn’t even wear that!" Liam rolled his eyes and focused on his phone. "Go apologize." "No!" Louis" "Liam?" Liam glared at him. "You need to go apologize! You were really mean to her. Apologize and then you can come complain to me all night about her outfit. Deal?" Louis groaned and stomped off towards your room.

Harry:

You looked in the mirror and frowned. The shorts your boyfriend had bought you were ridiculously short and and the top looked like something from a strip club. You sighed and started digging through your closet for something else. As you were digging a knock sounded on your door. “Come in!” you yelled. “Hey I was wondering if yo- What is this?!” You turned around and noticed him staring at your outfit. “It was something Jason bought me i was j-” “Jason bought you that?!” Anger was evident on his face and you tried to explain. “Yes bu-” “Take it off. Why would you even wear that?! Does he want you to look like a slut!” You just stared at him. “Y/N he’s a dick. And he’s obviously trying to get in your pants!” He screamed. Your eyes widened and tears ran down your cheeks. “You’re wrong.” “Am I? Okay” he stomped off and you sat down on your bed, furiously wiping away the tears. “Harry what was that about?” Niall asked. “I went to check on Y/N and she barely had clothes on! She looked like she had just fought a rabid squirrel! Jason the dickhead had bought her that outfit.” He rambled on, getting angrier as each word flew from his mouth. “I think you used the wrong approach.” He looked up and gave Niall a look. “Harry i’m serious. You should have listened to her. You should have talked to her about it instead of yelling.” Harry sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “I know.” “I think you should go apologize.” He glanced up and shook his head. “Harry..” Niall gave him a look and he groaned. “Fine!” He stood up and slouched off to your room.

Niall:

"No." You hadn’t even fully got down the stairs before Niall commented. "What are you talking about?" "That dress. No. Go change." You gave him a look and shook your head. "This is Jason’s favorite dress." "Yea because the little shit can get it off of you faster. Go change." "Niall come on!" "Change now! Shit is not going to see you in that dress ever again." You rolled your eyes and stalked off to your room. "Niall come on it wasn’t that bad" Harry said. "It was horrible! You know how I feel about shit!" Harry chuckled and shook his head. "Yea we all know how you feel about him. But I think you need to go apologize and let her wear the dress. You know how Y/N gets when you piss her off." Niall sighed and nodded. "I guess you’re right."

Liam:

"Y/N Jason will be here soon. Hurry!" You glanced at the mirror and hurried off to the kitchen. "How do I look?" The boys looked at you and their mouths fell open. "Please don’t tell me you’re wearing that?" Liam asked incredulously. You glared at him and nodded. "Yea I am. I don’t see anything wrong with it." He stood up and the boys stared at him. "I can see every bit of your bum Y/N. Go change." "No! Jason said I looked good when I wear stuff like this. Everyone thinks I look good." You pouted at him and he shook his head. "Well that douche you call your boyfriend obviously wants to get in your pants! And I don’t care what anyone else thinks! Go change!" he screamed. "Hes not a douche! He loves me!" You screamed back at him. "Oh really? Are you really that naive?! He loves your body not you! Get a reality check Y/N!" Tears welled up in your eyes and you ran up to your room. "Liam come on man. Give her a break." Zayn said as Liam sat down. "But shes so naive. You know better than I do that he doesn’t love her!" "Look Y/N’s a smart girl. She wont let him take advantage of her. You can’t keep ruling her life. She needs to find out herself how much of a jackass he is." Liam smiled slightly and gave him a nod. "I think you know what you need to go do." Niall said. He nodded and headed of to your room. "Y/N I know you’re mad but please let me talk to you." You glanced at the door and sighed. "Come in."

(A/N: This preference is from Narrystwerkstar in tumblr..Let me remind you that we do not write these and also to check out her profile I'll put the link in the external link :))